𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

The next morning was...shocking to say the least.

Columbus and Wichita were close to kissing last night, but Tallahassee, being butt-hurt that he got cock-blocked, decided to pay it forward.

If he couldn't get kissed, no one could.

And apparently, it was a wake up call for Wichita, because come morning, her and Little Rock were gone, along with a couple guns, some snacks, and the Hummer.

Tal and Columbus got into an argument over whether or not they should go after them, and it ended with the two deciding to go separate ways, you siding with the cowboy.

So now here you were, helping the man pack one of Murray's many cars for your trip to Mexico, which Tal's next stop in his search of a Twinkie.

As he loaded the last box, you turned around, walking over to Columbus, who was saddling up on a motorcycle.

"You sure you wanna do this? Y'know, there's always a seat open for you. Tex might not wanna admit it, but he enjoys your company," you started with a sincere smile, keeping your voice low, "...And...maybe you're not a complete pain in the ass."

He smiled, slightly taken aback.

That had to be the nicest thing you'd said to him...ever.

"Thanks," he smiled, "But, I wanna be with Wichita."

You sighed, but understood, "In that case....try not to die."

He nodded, and turned to Tal, who had just walked over and leaned up against the wall, clad in the snake-skin jacket he stole from Bill's closet, since you were currently wearing his.

"I'm, uh...I'm not great with farewells, so..." he sighed, "that'll do, pig."

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose at the horrible reference.

Why you liked this man, you would never know.

"That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard," Columbus shook his head, already half-way expecting something like this, "and you stole it from a movie."

Tal walked past, giving him a firm pat on the back, before heading towards the car, "Tell they girls I said hey."

You followed, giving him a much softer pat and a smile, before heading over to the passenger seat.

"Y'know," Columbus started as he strapped on his helmet, making Tal turn around, "their pictures were someone's wallet, too."

And with that, he rode off.

...

Right into the bushes.

You turned to Tally, your face saying he's not gonna survive two minutes without our help.