Chapter 14

Authors note : Imade it😭 posted this at 21:53 pm

The game started with a loud signal, and the four teams scattered around the gym. Karube ducked behind a bench, watching carefully as the opposing team lobbed a ball towards him. He dodged just in time, his heart beating faster with the thrill of the game. Arisu, on the other hand, sprinted towards an opponent with their back turned, ball in hand. They threw the ball with all their might, hitting the other player square in the back.

Meanwhile, Nao was in her element. She weaved in and out of the chaos, her aim impeccable. She ducked and dodged, surprisingly graceful for someone of her height, and successfully hit several members of the opposing team. Kuina was a fierce opponent, taking down players left and right with her powerful throws. Chishiya was a strategic player, staying hidden and launching surprise attacks when the opportunity presented itself.

The game went on for hours, the teams taking turns being eliminated and coming back stronger than ever. The gym was filled with the sound of bouncing balls, shouting, and whailing . In the end, it was Chishiya's leadership and Kuina's strength that brought their team to victory.

As the game ended, the exhausted group collapsed onto the floor, sweating and grinning from ear to ear. "That was insane!" Nao exclaimed, catching her breath. "I didn't know I had it in me." "That was a wild ride," Karube agreed, running his fingers through his unruly hair. "But man, am I glad it's over."

Arisu was quieter, watching the others with a small smile on their face. They had won the game ."N-No you cheated!," A lady screamed frightened. "Ma'am you don't want to be a vengeful ghost wandering around this earth trust me ," Nao joked tone full of amusement."Oi that's not funny a woman is having a life or death crisis we shouldn't laugh," Karube scolded Nao ."Now that's a fatal joke," Kuina chimed stifling a chuckle and as If it was a way of the game masters adding fuel into the joke a laser shot through the lady's skull ending her life on the spot . "Damn"

GAME CLEAR CONGRATULATIONS

Surviving players will be rewarded with 5 more days on their visa

"Five more days of living!," Nao groaned "So exciting". "Shit Shiya ," Kuina gasped covering her mouth .Chishiya shot her an amused glance mouth curving into his iconic grin ."You finally realised one of us is going to have to drive"."Why is my life like this " Kuina whined placing feathery puches onto the shorter man ."You guys have cars," Usagi blurted out confused . "How the hell do you guys have cars!?," This time Karube spoke out eyes drifting between the odd duo . "And this is where we part ways nice to meet y'all," Kuina grinned practically dragging the blond out of ten venue. "I take it your driving then," Was the last thing heard from the duo before they completely vanished .

"It was nice meeting y'all," Nao smiled turning towards the group to give them a quick bow before also deciding to leave the venue ."Wait!," Arisu blurted stopping Nao's movements. "Would you like to join us?"

And that's how a duo became a quaud . "Where are we going?," Usagi inquired trailing after Arisu and Karube ."We are following Kuina and Chishiya," Karube answered determination painted across his face ."If thats the case I think we are going to need to increase our speed or else we are going to lose them ," Usagi panted ignoring the stream of incorrehent curses from Nao ."I'm barely managing to keep up with this pace".

"Well we are gonna need you to manage another speed Nao," Usagi clicked her tongue linking her and Nao's arms ."I think it was a bad idea teaming up with you guys," Nao mumbled sweat trinkling down her cheeks

As they continued their pursuit, the group soon found themselves approaching the outskirts of the abandoned city. The buildings were crumbling and the streets were overgrown with weeds."Look!," Arisu grinned . Everyone followed Arisu's line of sight and gawked at the sight .

Over the distance stood a tall building beaming with light ."Well isn't this so great," Nao giggled clapping her hands in enthusiasm. Arisu and Usagi narrowed their eyes reading the text spray painted in black covering the original name of the hotel . "The beach ".

"Oh, look who we have here, snoopers ," a deep voice interrupted from behind the group. Arisu was about to respond when a loud thud made him stop midway and turn around. His friends Karube, Usagi, and Nao were lying motionless on the pavement. Shocked, Arisu could only utter "Guys?" in a trembling voice, unable to believe what he was seeing.

As he tried to make sense of the situation, the voice behind him said, "Good night," and everything went dark.

Authors note :

BEACH ERA ?????😋😩 (after a full 4 months we are finally here!!)