Albedo fluff - new life

Dark Clouds covered the sky in dragonspine, pale sparkles of snow fell slowly to the ground as the storm began.

Your feet ached as you treaded through the thick snow crushing it beneath your feet.Your face grew red as sharp wind rushed past your face like sandpaper.

You had agreed to join Albedo in researching more about alchemy but you hadn't realized until it was too late his research was being conducted in the second coldest region in teyvat, only rivaled by Snezhnaya.

"WHY out of all places here" you sneezed "this guys lucky I L-"

"Lucky you what?" Albedo asked smugly, he was stood atop a small ledge above you "LUCKY Im a good friend!" You huffed face becoming a deeper shade of red "your face is so red, are you sick?" He asked robotically but his smirk said he knew you weren't "will being sick get us to the research base faster?"

Albedo chuckled, leaning down to help pull you up the ledge.You grabbed his gloved hand, which despite being covered in snow and frigid water were textured enough to pull you up without you falling back into the snow.

As Albedo pulled you up you put your foot on the ledge almost walking sideways up the small cliff.your foot making contact with the top of ledge but as you put your weight on it you slipped.

"WOAH-" you yelled before Albedo caught you. His arm reached around your back other still holding your hand, your other arm holding tightly onto his shoulder and face way to close to his chest "damn snow" you mumbled regaining your footing on the ground now below you.

"Seems I'll have allow you to borrow some snow shoes, don't worry I have brought many in differing sizes for people traveling on the mountain" Albedo said happily "At least I brought a thick coat" you boasted pinching the fabric of albedos light jacket "As I've told you I am not human. I have no need for warm cloathing, in fact I do not even need this jacket. I only wear it to stop people from worrying"

Albedo watched you closely as he lead you to the research base while explaining his research and what he had discovered so far.

"So long story short, I plan to create a being like me and further more compare our cells to see if they are the same as yours or more broadly a real humans cells" he summed up as you reached the cave entrance.

"Hypothetically if you are able to create a being like you what will you do with it?" You asked as scientifically as you could "hmm...raise it as if it was human I suppose, see if it develops normally without the knowledge of its birth" he explained

"So...you want a child?" You asked smirking causing a light layer of pale blush to dust his cheeks "w-well I wouldn't put it like that-" he looked at you for a moment before looking away "it's for science, as I have no record of how I was made and this may cause an advancement in alchemy as a whole" he ended in his robotic voice.

"Ok ok, you don't have to admit it-" he glared at you "Anyways~ what should we start with? We still have a bit before sundown" Albedo brought his hand to his chin "for now just give me something with dna, something like spit or a hair follicle" you taped your foot "um..what's-" "a hair follicle is this" he grabbed a strand of his hair before yanking it out "this bit on the end of you look closely" he handed the piece to you "ah yes here" you reached up yanking a piece of your own out "thank you, now please rest by the fire you must of had a long journey and it will be dark much sooner then you think"

For over a year you and albedo lived together discovering as much as you could about alchemy, well mostly you as you didn't know anything about it other then the basics, which made you question why he chose you to be his lab partner but despite all this you two still managed to create something.

Someone

In a large glass filled with fluid to simulate a womb a small fetus grew. A healthy baby boy.

"What are you going to name him?" You asked laying you head on Albedos shoulder as you both watched your son lovingly "hmm I'm not good with names, perhaps you should name him I mean your practically his mother" he looked down at you softly, your face grew tomato red "I-I um suppose but wouldn't that make you his father and if you were his father and me his mom..." he wrapped his arm around your shoulder

"Would you be ok with that, being a couple? you don't have to-" He looked deep into your eyes "YES! I mean- yes I would love that" Albedo leaned down to you kissing your forehead then leaned away "then that we will-" you grabbed his face lightly pulling him back towards you.

You kissed his slightly chapped lips quickly before letting him finish his sentence but instead he just looked at you lightly caressing your hand which held his cheek "What shall we name our son, love?"

"...what about (B/n)?" You suggested "what a perfect name, (B/n)" he looked over to your son "(B/n), our perfect child"