20 (!!)

I was discharged from the hospital in the same day, I couldn't bare staying any longer in this hell hole

Mason explained to me that he have a spare key for my apartment so when I didn't answer the door he opened it, also broke my fucking bathroom door.

I mean sure I he wanted to help but I loved that door, it was so aesthetic. Whatever.

Only five days away from the charity event, I still hate the fact I will be revealing my identity in front of everyone, but I will do it anyway.

Not for the sake of Gen and Lori but because I think it's fun and it's been a while.

I called Aurora and told her to meet up at our favorite café, because I wanted to tell her everything and break the thin ice and handle the result of my actions.

I wore a sweatpants and a baggy shirt making sure not showing any unnecessary tattoos only the cute once.

Like stars, a sakura tree that is covering half my arm and I have a magnolia tattoo on my shoulder but it's covered by my shirt anyways.

But who cares? I'm fucking obsessed with tattoos.

If yall are curious ⇧⇧

I arrived at the café and ordered for me and Aurora since I already know her order.

A strawberry muffin and ice coffee, while I just ordered a black coffee.

I knew Aurora since the first day of college, she wasn't mean or shy she was decent.

I'm not the type of person to put much effort in a relationship but being with her encouraged me to leave my bubble.

She's weirdly obsessed with dyeing her hair from a while to other, she was a blondie, a red head and once she came to the dorm crying because of her pink hair.

Now she have a dark blue hair and it's definitely my favorite era.

I know Aurora and she's not weak, in fact she used to go for defense classes, so you can say she would beat your ass if you tried pulling something.