part - 1 (intro) 21+

"y-yeah right there"
"Fuck yes mhmm yes"

Said yn while being fucked by a muscular man whose been fucking her for the past 20 minutes she's about to cum for the 3rd time , she's sore but he's making her feel so good she doesn't want him to stop fucking her , giving her wet kisses , kissing her like he's gonna eat her any minute.

"Ah fuck baby that was so good" said jungkook throwing himself on the fluffy bed , naked , breathing heavily looking at none other than her bestfriend whose already in a sleep after being fucked by him.

He took her in his arms kissing her forehead cuddling with her he drifted off to sleep.

Next morning.

YN POV
I woke up sunlight hitting my eyes with sore legs obviously. I looked at jungkook whose in a deep sleep.
I looked at him thinking how innocent he looks when he's sleeping when he's actually not what he looks like *laughs*

AN POV
yeah you must be wondering how all of this started don't worry you'll get to know every information about how it happened.

Hey , i hope you all are doing good , if you enjoyed the introduction of the story that you read a minute ago and want to know what's happening next don't worryy , i ll be telling you everything haha. I hope you all will like it.

THANK YOU ~