part - 4 (21+) - (🔞)

With that yn and jimin left for the party the place was pretty far away , so it look a whole around 5:00 they reached the place.

Yn and jimin called somi to ask her where she is , and she said she might not be coming cuz she's got her periods.

Yn and jimin went inside the club.

YN POV -:

Unfortunately somi couldn't join us I will be all alone although ik that jimin won't leave my side but he has to be with his other friends too so I won't stop him at all.
When i and jimin went inside the club , the disco room.
It was dark with all those neon kind of lights filled with smell of alcohol and cigarettes along with bunch of youngsters and my some of my schoolmates dancing crazily enjoying the beat of the music.

By looking at the environment i wanted to go to place back but yeah I couldn't forget the fact that i came to do all of these bullshit things just to show "Jeon jungkook" that I am not the dumb person he thinks I am.

"Jimin-ah come on dance with me!" Said some girl from our school.
Jimin looked at me and hesitated to go but "heyy you should go ill be fine!" I told him.

"Are you sure yn I won't mind it-" without letting jimin complete his sentence I pushed him towards the girl who was waiting for him to dance with her.

*Signs* okay what do we do now. I said

I went near the bar counter , i sat their asked the bartender to give me some orange juice but he said it's not available I was shocked by that fact.
I told him to give me something non-alcoholic but he refused.
I glared at him. "FINE JUST GIVE ME WATER!" I said

"Tsk tsk tsk , this is a club you won't get any non-alcoholic drink here" said an unknown guy.

"Yeah but they should atleast keep options for people who do not drink! Oh btw do i know you mister?" I asked him

"Umm you may not know me but we're in the same school you're here for Nick's party too right" the unknown person said

"Yeahh i am here for his party too btw I am yn" I said

"Hey yn nice to meet you I am mingyu" he said with a small smile on his face.

Time passed i and mingyu chatted a bit then suddenly I felt someone staring at me.

I looked at the person and then realised it's none other than

Jeon jungkook.!

I smirked at me while I rolled my eyes at him.
I continued talking to mingyu but then suddenly someone came near mingyu realising it's him AGAIN

Hey dude whatyu doing here? Jungkook said

"Oh hey jk nothing just chatting with my new friend yn" mingyu said

"Oh yn (he smiled) hey yn I am Jeon jungkook nice to see you with my brother"

Yn thoughts
WHAT THE FUCK?!
MINGYU IS JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOKS BROTHERRR?!

Yn - o-oh hey jungkook.

"Come Jeon let's dance" (a weird kinda girl in a too much scandalous outfit came near jungkook and asked him out)

"Yeah sure" he winks at her holding her waist he looked at me again with a smirk.

Making me so angry i just don't like the way he smirks looks like as if he's like fucking teasing me or something.

"Hey mingyu wanna dance?" I asked up mingyu

"Yeah sure why not" he said

With that i and mingyu went to the dance floor and started to dance.

Jungkook was just in front of me looking at me while kissing another girl.

Without thinking about anything i held mingyu's shoulders pulling him closer to me , our breaths meeting his hands on my waist holding it softly , him brushing his lips on mine making me want to kiss him so bad.

Without thinking much again , I pressed my lips on his , while sharing a passionate kiss with him suddenly someone pushed mingyu from me.

What the fuck.! I said

"Mingyu Nick's finding you I think you should go to him" jungkook said

"O-oh okay ill be going u-uh I am sorry yn" mingyu said

"Oh no no it's fine." I said while i smiled at him.

I looked at jungkook and was about to leave from their but then suddenly someone held my hand and pulled me towards them

When I looked at the person , yeah you're right it's him , jungkook.

"Where are you going kitten I won't let you leave easily" jungkook said

"Agh leave me it's not a joke" I said

And yeah I am not joking either do I look like I am joking huh? Jungkook said staring the soul Outta me.

He pulled me by my waist and started dancing with me on the beats. While looking at his eyes i was too moving with the beat.

I felt jungkooks hands slowly going from my waist to my hips area.

I looked at him , he looked at me with lust in his eyes making me fall in it.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear "do you have any clue of how hot you look in this dress" he said biting my earlobe.

He looked at me and smashed his lips on mine , making me widen my eyes suddenly but then it made me feel so good , I never wanted it to stop.
I deepened the kiss , holding his tattooed hands while they were still on my waist.

When we parted away he looked at me again and then held my hand and took me near the parking lot

"Hey jungkook w-where are we going" I said while my heart was beating fast as fuck.

"Wait for a minute baby" he said with his raspy voice.

He opened his car and took me inside the backseat of his car.

He sat beside me and smashed his lips on mine again and started to kiss me like he was hungry for my lips for a long time.

I didn't knew what happen to me even I was kissing him deep every second.

He then started kissing my neck giving me hickeys , sucking my soft spots as if he knew where they were making me feel something I've never felt before.

I never wanted him to stop I just wanted it more and more.

When he was about to take off my dress realisation hit me and i suddenly backed off.

"What's wrong?!" He said with a frown on his face.

"U-uh this isn't right jungkook , I am sorry i-i didn't knew what I was doing i-i just agh..I gotta go!" I said.
And was about to leave but then he held my hands again.

"Did i make u uncomfortable?" "Did I do something wrong?" He said.

"I-i just don't want this..I don't even know who you are i-i don't know what had happened to me inside the club , I would've never done this with you".. I said

"So ill let you know me. It's fine if we don't do it or any stuffs." Jungkook said with a smile.

I frowned and said "what do you mean?"

"Um we could go for a drive ill let you know who I am and you let me know who you are miss~" he said.

"Yeah that'd be great.!" But first let me text my friend he might get worried about me.

I texted jimin I am out with jungkook , and he just simply told me to call him anytime.

Lets see what happens between yn and jungkook i hope you like it.