Chapter 6

Ruan Miao was forcefully dragged by Yan Yang and sent to the infirmary, insisting on asking the school doctor to give him a full-body examination.

 The school doctor was a gentle and handsome young man. After pushing the mirror frame on the bridge of his nose, he really gave Ruan Miao a simple physical examination, and then he wrote something in the notebook, and finally said to him seriously: "I can understand the idea of ​​young people who want to lose weight and keep in shape, but you can't go too far because of dieting, otherwise you will regret it sooner or later if you ruin your body. You must eat on time, and I will give you an infusion to supplement some nutrition. Take a good rest."

 Ruan Miao was a little intuitively afraid when she heard about the need for an infusion. After all, he had often been needled in the hospital bed before. Yan Yang thought he was afraid of pain, so he sat down and patted him on the back to comfort him: "It's okay, Miaomiao, it won't hurt if I give you candy."

 Ruan Miao looked at him with a mentally retarded expression on his face, did he treat him like a seven or eight-year-old child?

 "I'm not afraid." He slapped Yan Yang's hand away, "Don't call me Miao Miao!"

 The school doctor didn't bother to watch their interaction, so he brought the infusion stand, grabbed Ruan Miao's hand, and poked the needle in without a word Ruan Miao couldn't help baring her teeth after being stabbed so skillfully and with a little bit of roughness, he subconsciously glanced at the school doctor, saw the words "Yu Wenyan" written on his nameplate, and immediately thought of this person Who is it.

 Yu Wenyan still has a lot of roles in the original book, because he is one of the few rationalists in the book who can really see Ruan Miao's true face. Although he is a teacher in the school infirmary, in fact, he has just graduated from university not long ago. He was only a few years older than them, it was not clearly stated in the book, but Ruan Miao guessed that he should like Jian Fanyu, at least it can be seen in many descriptions in the later text.

 Ruan Miao is very optimistic about Yu Wenyan in the book. He is also a young talent from a wealthy family, but he is born with arrogance. Doctors, in fact, being upright and pure, caring for small animals, are more than 10,000 times more reliable than that scumbag Yan Yang.

 It's hard to say whether Yu Wenyan did it on purpose when he was stabbed just now, but Ruan Miao looked down at him quickly and neatly wrapped himself with tape, and didn't feel angry.

 Yan Yang originally wanted to insist on staying with him, but Ruan Miao disliked him and drove him away mercilessly. He had a headache when he thought of the gloomy and cold gaze that Jian Fanyu turned and cast when he sent him to the infirmary just now. He tried to think about the problem from a different angle.

 If he were Jian Fanyu, watching his bamboo horse take his love rival Bai Lianhua away in front of his face, and he even suspected that he pushed her down the stairs, it would probably be uncomfortable.

 Ruan Miao sighed deeply, raised her other left hand which had not been needled, and rubbed his forehead. He got off to a bad start on the first day, and he didn't know how to be messed up in the following days.

 He had an ominous premonition that all this was just the beginning.

 Ruan Miao looked at the bushes outside the window. He remembered that it was the same late autumn season when he died. It was only a few days, but he felt as if more than ten days had passed.

 His expression may be a little lonely. When Yu Wenyan walked in, he saw the young man on the hospital bed staring outside in a daze. He didn't bother him. He just took a book and sat at the desk to read it, and didn't read anymore. 

 Ruan Miao was stunned for a while and turned to look at the physics textbook on the bedside table. Anyway, he had nothing to do now, so he just picked up the book and read it again. Maybe he learned without a teacher?

 There were only two people in the quiet infirmary. Ruan Miao was trying to memorize various formulas, but he didn't memorize the science stuff, so he had to borrow a pen from Yu Wenyan, and kept writing in his notebook. After all the calculations, he was still a little puzzled. He was dizzy with all kinds of circuit formulas. The physics in the third year of junior high school was not so complicated. He took a few big steps all at once.

 "You miscalculated again." Yu Wenyan paced over at some point, and stood by the side watching for a long time, "Why did you go during class?" Ruan Miao raised her head, "What's wrong ? "

 Yu Wenyan pointed to the circuit diagram and said: "It's all wrong, you don't know such basic things?

 " Will you teach me?"

 Yu Wenyan was taken aback by his sincere, humble and well-behaved attitude, and looked at him seriously for a few seconds, "You ask me for knowledge?"