❥ Chapter 21 ❥

~ Jungkook ~

Tae's abortion appointment was in a few hours. Tae was moping around the house like he was depressed so obviously Jungkook knew something was up. He sat Tae down on the couch of his apartment.

Jungkook~"Taetae, what's wrong?"

Tae~"Nothing, Jungkook."

Tae's voice was flat and had no life in it.

Jungkook~"I know something's wrong. You really aren't hiding it well. Please just tell me what's wrong. I'm your boyfriend, you can trust me."

Tae sighed.

Tae~"Fine. I'm sad about the abortion."

Jungkook~"Why?"

Tae~"I really want this baby, I made it with someone I love and I'm just really attached to it, but I can't keep it."

Jungkook~"Why can't you keep it?"

Tae~"It's just not a good time for me to have a baby right now. I'm not making enough money from acting in our small theater to support a child and myself."

Jungkook~"But that's another reason you have me! We can put our salaries together, then we might make enough to support all three of us?"

Tae~"We'd make enough to support all of us but we wouldn't have very much money left over. We wouldn't be able to treat our baby to nice and fun things because we'd barely be able to pay rent. Besides, what about the play? Jimin might not be happy about having a pregnant Juliet."

Jungkook~"Well, I guess you make a good point. How about this, let's ask Jimin how he'd feel if you were pregnant. If he's ok with it then we can do the show and then get second jobs to support this baby."

Tae~"I really appreciate that you want me to be happy but I don't think this will work."

Jungkook~"Tae you really want this baby, please just give my plan a chance."

Tae thought about it.

Tae~"Ok fine, let's go talk to Jimin."

Jungkook grabbed his wallet and Tae grabbed a tote bag and they walked to the local theater together. Once they got there they found Jimin helping a stage hand paint a bush.

Tae~"Hey Jimin, we need to talk to you."

Jimin~"Jungkook, Tae? Why are you two here? You asked for the day off."

Tae~"I know but we really need to talk."

Jimin~"Ok. I'll be right back, Kaden."

The stage hand nodded her head as Jimin got up and walked into the hallway with Tae and Jungkook.

Jimin~"What's up?"

Tae~"Sooo... Would you be ok with having a pregnant Juliet in your play?"

Jimin~"Pregnant Juliet? Are you pregnant?"

Tae~"Um yeah."

Jimin~"Oh my God congratulations! Who's the father?"

Jungkook~"Me."

Jimin~"Oh my God..... You got along! Oh y'all reeeaaalllyy got along~"

Tae~"Whatever, how would you feel about a pregnant Juliet?"

Jimin~"It's not a big deal, I'm ok with it."

Jungkook~"Really?"

Jimin~"Yeah."

Tae~"Yes! Thank you Jimin!"

Jimin~"You're welcome. Now I'm gonna get back to painting a bush with Caden. She has no idea what she's doing."

Tae~"Ok."

Then Jimin walked away. Tae pulled out his phone and called someone.

Jungkook~"Who are you calling?"

Tae~"The abortion place. I'm cancelling my appointment."

Jungkook~"Oh, yay!"