✯ Chapter 5 ✯

𐐪ï𐑂
           "Most importantly , who's better
                                in bed? "

k.mbappe

Liked by vic

Liked by vic.lorenzi AND OTHERS

k.mbappe Feeling better than ever

View comments

username     😻

username     Drooling 🤤

username     He's been happier lately 🤔
username     Definitely a girl

achrafhakimi     😂😂

                                    L.V.L

Vic      
Did. You. See. Your. Mans. New. Post?

                                                                                  Lily
                                      Hugo didn't post a new pic

Leo
Don't act stupid

Vic
You know we aren't talking about Hugo

                                                                                  Lily
                              If Hugo ever reads my texts he'll
                                kill me. Could you guys maybe
                                not text me that.

Vic
So how was it?

                                                                                 Lily
                                                           How was what?

Leo
Bathroom sex with Kylian

Vic
I've heard he's good

                                                                                 Lily
                                           I'm not talking about this

Vic
LILIANA PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

                                                                                  Lily
                  NO. I'm not talking about this over text

Leo
See you in 5

                                                                                 Lily
                                                                     No please

"𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡" 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. "Can you shut up" Liliana swung the door open. They walked right past her and into her kitchen. Leo went directly to the fridge. "You guys always eat my food, and I starve for the rest of the week" Liliana sat down behind the island counter. "Then buy more" Leo said "So how was it?" They asked "Could you guys maybe not say things at the same time, it's creepy. The shining twins type of shit" Liliana mumbled "we can't help it" they both said.

"Now how was it?" Victoria asked. "It was...." Flashbacks from that night rushed by in her head "good" she said "Good?" Leo asked "Just good?" He added. Liliana chuckled "I don't know what to say" She said "Okay okay. We will ask you questions and you have to say Hugo or Kylian" Leo said. "Fine." Liliana groaned. "Better cook" She thought about it for a bit. "Hugo" She answered "Who arranges better dates?" Victoria asked "....Kylian" She said. "Better dancer?" one of them said "neither" they laughed. "Who is the most romantic?" Leo asked "Ehhhh ... .both but in different ways" Liliana answered.

"Most importantly, who's better in bed?" Asked Victoria as she leaned over the counter. "Kylian," Liliana said truthfully. The twins eyes went wide "Holy shit. You actually said it" Leo said. "I mean you can tell," Victoria said. "What does that mean?" Leo asked "I don't know, you can just tell. Hugo is a twenty one year old boy and Kylian is a twenty four year old man. You and I both know that Liliana Herrera loves older guys. She's a whore for them" Victoria explained. "Nuh uh" Lily said. "Yuh uh" Victoria added.

"You're annoying," Liliana sighed. "You're annoying" Victoria mocked "Stop it" Liliana groaned "I mean, for a girl who's always crushed on older guys, funny how you ended up with a younger guy." Leo laughs "He's one year younger than me, not that big of a difference. You're making me sound like a weirdo" Liliana said. "I don't know man. It is kinda weird for you to date a younger guy. Not the fact that you're dating A YOUNGER GUY, it's the fact that YOU are dating a younger guy." Victoria explained.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Asked Leo "At his house? I think" She answered "You don't know where your boyfriend is?" Asked Leo. "It's twelve am, he's probably home, sleeping" Liliana said "It's twelve am on Saturday night and he's a popular, and attractive football player." Victoria said. Liliana furrowed her eyebrows. "He could be cheating on you," Victoria said, annoyed. "Oh" Liliana thought about it, she didn't feel anything, no anger, nor jealousy which was the biggest shock to her. She felt relief? Relief, almost like she liked it. She liked the fact that maybe she wasn't the only horrible person in the relationship.

"No, I don't think so," Liliana mumbled. "You don't care?" Asked Victoria ''If I did, it would be hypocritical" Liliana stared.

~~~~~~

"Guys my age don't know how to treat me
Don't know how to treat me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good" - Hey Violet