POV 2

Trapped in the cramped confines of the locker, time seemed to stretch endlessly, each passing minute feeling like an eternity. What started as a mere few minutes had dragged on for thirty... then nearly an hour. The tension between the three of us, Sage, Ghost, and König, grew steadily with each passing moment.

The silence around us was suffocating, broken only by the faint noises of enemy troops emanating from the other room. Every rustle, every muffled conversation, served as a grim reminder of the perilous predicament we found ourselves in.

I could feel the tension radiating from Ghost and König, their breaths shallow and ragged in the stifling air.

I took a glance at König, who's towering height made it hard to get comfortable in the locker.

"I'm sick of being in here, why don't we get out and take our fucking chances?" Ghost's frustration echoed in the confined space, his words dripping with pent-up irritation. I could sense his exasperation, amplified by the teasing  we had shared earlier.

"We'll die if we leave now," König interjected quietly, his voice a stark contrast to Ghost's simmering anger.He groans in response to König's words, and shifts his body slightly. I couldn't help but find myself growing attracted to König.. his size and soft demeanor was so tempting to me. 

I also felt Ghost's body heat on my backside, making my heart race as I began to imagine him doing so much to me, aggressively as he was... I knew it would be good.

Kong noticed me deep in thought, and touched my arm softly.

"Are you okay, Sage?" He asks, his eyes looking down at me with concern.

"Yes I am okay. This whole situation isn't quite ideal." I say, softly. He nods his head in agreement.

"It'll pass soon, let's hope." He reassures me, firmly.

I was still pressed against Ghost's crotch, where his pants were still unbuckled. Konig's demeanor remained nervous as he looked down at me.

I purposefully pressed myself closer to Konig, my thighs rubbing against his.

"Oh god." I heard him mutter under his mask. I felt a small smirk grow on my lips as I listened to the almost angelic sound of his groaning.

"Sorry." I said, innocently looking up at him. I wanted to see how far I could go with this..

"It's so hot in here." I said. I looked at Konig and he seemed nervous at my comment.

"It is." He whispered. I could feel Ghost shift in discomfort, I knew he was still aroused from when I was rubbing him. I decided to be bold, taking off my uniform top and revealing my black sport bra. Konig quickly looked at the locker door, trying to avert his eyes from my chest. He was so cute, his nervous demeanor making him even more attractive to me.

Ghost had little to no shame, breathing loudly as he saw me remove my top.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself, his hands finding their way to my hips.

"You know, I don't think you should be removing any clothes." Ghost says, as his eyes were glued my exposed back.

"Why's that?" I asked. Konig and Ghost look at each other, their nervous demeanor making me want to push them to their limit. I found it almost amusing the way they got so weak at my teasing. They both towered over me, and could break me in half with no effort.. yet here they were, stuttering at my bare skin being showcased.

"Uhm, b-because.. someone might open the locker.." Konig stutters, his eyes struggling to look away from me.

"So?" I said, my tone growing more sultry as I looked at Konig's pants. I could see the outline of his crotch, and it always seemed to be budging out.. even when he wasn't aroused. My mind wandered to how big it would be.. when he was aroused.

"I don't want anyone to see you.. indecent." Konig nervously says, shifting his legs as he tries to hide his lustful gaze.

"I'm not indecent." I say, then I begin to take off my pants. "Not yet, anyway." Konig's eyes widened at my words, and his hands grabbed mine. They were so big, his strong grip turning me on more as he tried to stop me from stripping down to cool off.

"Don't!" He whispers, tightly gripping my hands as they were pulling my pants down.

I wiggle them off my hips, showing off my panties as looking up at Konig.

"It's hot." 

I lied. It wasn't hot, I was just burning with arousal. I needed them.

I could hear Ghost's breathing growing more rapid as he looks me up and down from behind me. I knew I had broken him, as I felt his hands on my hips, his gloves tickling my skin. I look at Konig, who tried his best to look away from my exposed body. I wanted to break him

I fell to my knees, looking up at him as I unbuckled his belt.

"I need something to pass the time.." I whisper, taking my time undoing his pants. 

"Cadet S-Sage..." He says to me in an almost a whimper. He was still being cautious, weary of the situation, knowing there were large consequences we would have to face after the moment of pleasure.  

His body was shaking, as though he had never felt this amount of touch before. I pull his pants off slightly, and looked at his grey boxer briefs, licking my lips before I revealed his extremely hard dick. I was practically in love, looking as the size and almost doubting if it would fit into my mouth.

I began to go down on him, as he gripped the locker wall, and I could see his eyes roll back in pleasure. I heard him began to pant and whimper.

"For fucks sake! Y-You are being a pain in my ass!" He grumbles to me, then looks at Ghost.

Ghost watches intently, then grips my hair, pulling it out of my face. He leans in, and his mask is near my ear as I move up and down on Konig.

"Me next, you hear?" He growls, then grips my hair tighter. 

I keep my eyes locked on Konig, as I continue to please him, gradually going faster and making more of a mess with my spit. He couldn't control himself, now almost whimpering and begging me to finish him off as he gave into the immense pleasure I had began to give him.

"Oh god p-please keep going. Fuck I-" He begged, his voice cracking slightly as he looked down on me. 

I felt his cock begin to twitch in my mouth, signaling to me that he was getting closer to release. His legs shaking, he began to move his hips slightly, now throat fucking me. I was surprised at his sudden change of pace, but I enjoyed it.

"I-I'm going to... I.." He began panting uncontrollably, whimpering as he finished inside my mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned softly, feeling my mouth letting go of him.

I turned and faced Ghost, expecting him to kneel me down for his turn.

"Turn back around." He grumbles, then drops my panties. My stomach drops as I feel him grip my hips, moving me closer to him.

"Now say please." He says, as he leans into me and whispers in my ear.

I knew I would be enjoying this for a while...