Prologue

"you know how i feel about you, right?"

"of course i do. why so sentimental all of a sudden?"

he took a deep breath, grabbing my hand and holding it tenderly. "anyone who tries to lay even a finger on you will have to answer to me. i won't let you get hurt."

hello everyone and welcome back to "A Tinker's Job"! it's very nice to be back, especially since i had promised everyone that i'd be releasing this next part once fontaine dropped (which it did!)

hello everyone and welcome back to "A Tinker's Job"! it's very nice to be back, especially since i had promised everyone that i'd be releasing this next part once fontaine dropped (which it did!). i hope you all enjoy the storyline i have planned out, but hang on to your head coverings because this is going to be a bumpy ride!

i'll be incorporating you both into the archon quest (minimally though, just because there's going to be the fatui and i want you both to be there :)

i am very excited to be posting another book to the series and i hope you all enjoy it :)

series start date - 08.29.2023

end date - 01.13.2024

just some quick reminders:

- this is for readers who use SHE/HER PRONOUNS!

- this story does FOLLOW the canonical storyline and i'll weave you in with the plot, however it won't be exact! i'll be incorporating my own elements in between!

- scaramouche will be OOC at times, that's just how i write him :)

- potential blood, gore, spicy scenes, fighting, cursing

- you're immortal (physically, you are 22 years old! you can decide on your actual age if you want)

- your vision is pyro (you're able to generate pyro without wielding a weapon, being able to send pyro elemental energy to certain parts of your body which works out well for your engineering abilities, especially when working with metal parts. if concentrated, you can generate enough heat to turn iron into liquid (fun fact: you studied weapon creation and worked alongside blacksmiths to understand how to effectively create them!). you've developed certain tools that can rely on your pyro energy that makes your tinkering a LOT easier as well!) did i copy and paste this? yes i did.

- remember that kunikuzushi / kuni is the name you call him! i will be referring to him as "scaramouche" when writing about him in third person!

- this book IS ABOUT FONTAINE AND HAS INFORMATION ABOUT FONTAINE! please click off if you don't want spoilers :)