II. Feel Me

"Cillian let's go it's time to wake up," Tom yelled, banging on the bedroom door. "Cill!"

Cillian threw the blankets off of himself and sat up, only to realize Y/N was laying naked beside him. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Who's that?" She whispered.

"Fuck," Cillian mumbled. "Fuck fuck fuck." He grabbed some clothes and put them on. "Just a second!" He shouted back.

"Cillian," Y/N sighed, watching as he frantically dressed himself.

"Just stay there and don't make a sound," Cillian said firmly.

"Our plane's leaving in four hours, come on man!" Tom called.

"Plane?" Y/N asked, sitting up right and covering her breasts. "What plane, Cillian?"

He sighed and threw her his shirt before putting on some socks and brushing his hair back. "I'm heading back to the states—"

"Now?" Y/N asked, putting his shirt on before getting up and walking to him. "So it was just a fuck and go," she whispered.

"No, no," Cillian whispered back and kissed her head. "Just—"

The door opened and in came Betty. "Cillian, are you—" She stopped when she saw Y/N.

"Betty?" Y/N asked, turning to Cillian. "This is your ex husband?" She motioned to him and Betty looked up at Cillian for help.

"Fuck," Cillian whispered under his breath.

"You lied to me," Y/N said.

"Listen, Y/N—"

"Have a safe flight," Y/N grabbed her clothes and stormed out, Cillian chasing after her.

"Listen, Y/N. I lied because I really like you and I didn't want to ruin the chance I had with someone as wonderful as you," Cillian explained. Y/N turned.

"How can I trust you anymore?" She whispered, walking back to him.

"You can," Cillian sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You're leaving."

"I have to."

"Take me with you." She put her hands on his shoulders.

"We've just met—"

"You have to take me," she whispered. "I can't bare to stay here for this work anymore."

Cillian looked down at her sad eyes. He hated seeing her like that, even though they just slept together and met the other day.

"When do you leave?" He asked, stroking her cheek.

"Next week."

"Wait for me," he said, smiling. "I promise it wasn't just a fuck and go. We can meet up in Boston and—"

"Fuck again?" She asked, giggling.

"If you want to," he responded, grinning down at her.

"I'll call you," she whispered.

-

"So you're sleeping with Y/N?" Betty asked, adjusting her seatbelt.

Cillian opened his eyes. "I'm trying to sleep on this painfully long flight Betty, please,"

"I just wanna know," Betty sighed.

"Yes, I slept with her."

"And will you again?" She turned to look at him.

Cillian nodded. "I will."

"Shut up, I'm trying to nap," Tom whispered angrily. Cillian chuckled and closed his eyes.

He dreamt of a king-sized bed, with pillows and blankets soft like clouds. A gorgeous Y/N lay there, nothing on her body, a wine glass in her hand. Come touch me, she'd say. Feel me. I'm real.

Not possible, he'd respond. You're the most beautiful woman to exist. How can you be real?

Feel me, Cill. Feel me.

He'd reach out to touch her body, but she'd disappear, with the bed, into thin air.

-

"Damn, I miss her," Cill mumbled to Tom before taking a sip of the beer.

"Are her boobs as big as they look in that shirt you gave her?" Tom asked, to which Cillian slapped his arm. Tom chuckled.

"You can't just ask that," Cillian responded, smirking.

"Well, how was the head?" Tom asked. Cillian shoved him again.

"We never did that!" He cried, the two of them snickering.

"You didn't like it, did you," Tom whispered.

"I loved it," he shook his head.

"And did she?"

"I think so," Cillian responded, taking another sip. "I just hope she doesn't find out about what we do."

"And if she does?" Tom asked.

"Then no more Y/N." Cillian shrugged and got up. "God, it feels good to be home. No more French people yapping in my ear."

Just then, Cillian's phone rang. It was Y/N. He answered and put the phone to his ear, walking out of the room. "Hey," he said quietly.

"You should've taken me," Y/N sighed. "I hate it here."

"It's only a week," Cillian said. "Not a month. You'll see me soon. God, I miss you."

"Do you get horny when you think about me?" She asked.

"I get everything," he chuckled. "It's nice to hear your voice."

"Do you want to see me?" Shuffling could be heard.

"Of course I do."

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

"Y/N, not right now."

"You're not horny now?" Y/N asked.

"I'm with Tom right now, Y/N, and no, I'm not horny. I just miss you." He sighed. "Do you want me or do you want sex, Y/N?"

"How dare you ask such a question," she scoffed. "Of course I want you, I just wanna please you."

"I'm not one of those guys, the ones that just want a woman for sex. I like you because you get me," Cillian explained, to which Y/N sighed in relief.

"I like you too," she whispered. "But we'll still have sex, right?"

Cillian laughed. "Yes we will."

"I barely even know you but it feels like we've been friends our whole lives," she sighed. "Well, I'll call you later."

"Bye darling," Cillian whispered and hung up.

-

That night, Cillian was finally in his own home, able to sleep comfortably. He sat up and put on the TV, watching his favorite show, when Y/N texted him.

Can't sleep without you

Cillian smiled and wrote back, You'll be in my arms soon.