good morning

'beep...beeep' continued the irritating sound of repetition.she begins to groan as she reaches over to press snooze for the second time today.
'beep...beeep.' she rocked back and forth in anger as she realised she needs to get up.the dread grew on her face as she begins to properly wake up.what was she dreading?

she began to rise from her slumber . her arms grew to wipe her sleepy eyes.as she creeped out of her room to the other,her face changed.why was this? another figure has caught her eye.her face changed to discomfort.the dark haired woman caught her eye and she pulled a fake smile to try and please this woman standing in-front of her.the woman seemed unloving and has a strong dislike for herself,her hair was full with nots,lumps and bumps like she hasn't brushed it in a while.she has uncleaned teeth  and most importantly came the trail of alcohol that followed slowly behind the woman.
"well done,you woke me up..you selfish brat"came from the figure.
the young girl whimpers like she's afraid .she walks out of the bathroom back into the bedroom as she slams the door shut she hides behind it and takes a deep breath in and then out.she repetitively does that to calm herself down.
'this is how the day has begun..'she thinks.
'what a great start.'