promises

as soon as she calms down she begins slowly moving towards her desk,her hands begin to rise up to her face once again to wipe the stress off,she gently moves around to gather her clothes for the day ahead.she starts in the first draw to pick out her favourite bottoms,black cargos,as she prepares to place them down on the black bed sheets.she hears a massive bang. "FOR GOD SAKES"implied the woman.the young girl jolts in her place and begins to move on to the second draw,she decides on what t-shirt and jumper to wear and begins to place on her bed.she goes back to her desk to get ready for the day.she proceeds to brushes her hair,do her makeup,and then proceeds to get changed into the clothes she picked out.she begins to walk down the stairs to meet the mess which has been left there.
"mother?"the young girl exclaimed.
"what do you want now!"
"arent you going to clean your mess up,how did you drop these plates?"
her mother didn't reply.
"are you drinking again?why can't you just get a grip of yourself."
still no reply from the woman.
"you lied to me mum."
a tear strung from her eye as she began to get her school bag ,which she prepared the day before hands, and slammed the door.
'how could she do this again' she thought.
'she promised.'
she shook her head in despair just before she walked into the school gate.she swiped a fake smile and took a sharp breath in and out trying to prepare for the rest of the day ahead.