Chapter two: God plans for me in this city.

* years ago*

I didn't know why God send me here in this city for but I know it was for a reason. It all started years ago when I was around 10 back then in those years we were living in USA. I believe it was around northern California . My dad came home one day and he was in a panic as all of my sibling my 2 older brother s and my older sister were in the living room watching TV and my Mom was in kitchen making dinner and I was in my room playing with these small metal soldiers ww2. I walk to the stairs see him panicking he called for my mother " Honey come here " he scream as mother walk quickly over to him. My farther closed the door and closed blind to the windows. " kids grape a suit case and pack important clothing " he say " Dad what going on?" my first older brother say. " JUST DO WHAT I TELL YOU!" he scream my brothers and my sister rush upstairs passing me. Not before my older sister grape my hand and pack my cloths. My mother was by my farther side as he sat down on the coach both hands cover his face. 

His father's distress was a stark contrast to the usual sense of security that the home provided. Alex had always known his father to be a strong, steady presence – a protector. But on that day, fear had crept into his eyes, casting a shadow over the man who had always been his rock.

His father's voice, though panicked, carried an undercurrent of determination. "We need to leave, to go somewhere safe. Just pack what you can, and we'll explain everything once we're away from here."

Alex's mother remained by his father's side, her face a mask of concern as she whispered words of comfort and support. The sight of her, normally the embodiment of calm, holding onto his father with a worried expression, only added to the uncertainty of the moment.

As the family hurriedly packed their suitcases, Alex's mind raced. He clutched the metal soldiers in his hand, the familiar weight providing a small anchor amidst the upheaval. He had always been taught to trust his father, to believe that he could fix anything, but the fear in his father's eyes was unlike anything he had seen before.

Soon, they were ready to leave, each carrying a suitcase filled with their most essential belongings. As they gathered in the living room, his father took a deep breath, his voice steadier now. "We're going to a place where we'll be safe. I promise I'll explain everything when we get there."

The family piled into the car, and as they drove away from their home, Alex looked back at the place he had known all his life. His father's promise hung in the air, mingling with the uncertainty of their destination.

Everyone was in car and on the road as cars oft hem drove by them in night as they drive across the suburban roads and passing by building .Everyone was quiet Alex farther kept his eyes on the road and hands tight on the steering wheel. Alex second older brother brook silence and spoke what everyone is thinking ' Dad what going on?" Alex farther sign and then spoke " You know I told you i'm a business man right well I am but let just say I made bad decision and made some deal with some very bad people and now there after me and all of us " he finished. Everyone was now scared even more Alex farther never talk about his business with anyone just only saying that he was dealer in business areas of western USA. Alex held a small bag of metal soldier sin his hands while his brothers and his sister were now quite once again.

Alex kept looking at his farther he really never expect his farther to be part of bad decisions, deals with dangerous people – it was a world that young Alex had never imagined his family being a part of. The metal soldiers in his hands seemed to offer a connection to a simpler time, a reminder of innocence in the face of a harsh reality.

The road stretched before them, an uncertain path leading them away from their home and towards an unknown destination. The silence in the car was broken only by the hum of the engine and the sound of their collective breaths, shallow with apprehension.