Chapter One

"Finally." I breathed a long day was about to catch up to me. Looking back on it the day was predictable. Everyone in the school knew Bebe had the hots for Kyle, what people didn't know even me, was that Kyle would say yes. Now I am stuck in my room feeling sorry for myself because Bebe asked out Kyle before I could. Well all I have left for me now is sleep.

    I reached over to the night stand to check for text regarding Kyle's wellbeing. He last texted me when he was heading out for the date. So far it seems it iwas going well. Left the messages app and made a timer for 1 about an hour. That should be good yeah, dinner wasn't going to be done in like 2 so I could get some well deserved beauty sleep. Breath in, Breath out. I set down my phone and lay down on my bed. Half shut eyes heard a suspicious sound coming from the stairs leading to the small hallway leading to my door. BANG

"STAN, I'M SO SORRY" "AAAAHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" "SORRY STAN!" "STOP YELLING!" "OKAY, Oh sorry" "What do you want?" Awake and annoyed I stared at the little bitch I sadly call my friend, and who I am desperately in love with.

"Okay don't get mad." This is suspicious, why would he say this? "Why, Kyle what the fuck did you do? Your supposed to be the logical one." Questioning why I needed to take his position of sane.

"Well uhm, I panicked?" "About what? You went on a date, did she like try and marry you? What happened?" Now sitting up on my bed criss cross apple sauce I looked at him dead in the eye curious about what the fuck he did. God his green eyes looked like apples.

"So, okay shit uhm." "Dude get. On. With. It." Growing impatient with his lallygagging , this only caused him to start pacing before he continued his act.

"Well, so Bebe didn't exactly try to marry me but, got, a- a little, touchy? Well close and personal, no forward? Yeah forward." "Oh my- dude just spit it out." My annoyed tone getting to him as he nodded before sitting on the floor, a little far from me, was he allergic to me now? What the fuck was going on? 

"You can sit on my bed you know?" "Yea I don't think you'll like me much after I tell you." "What did you do?" So confused at this point. "I maybe got out of the situation by telling her that I was in love with you?" Shocked I looked at him weird, me or Bebe? I shouldn't get my hopes up. This really hurt, I'm a Marsh, ain't nothing I can't take.

"Wait to Bebe? You've never shown interest in her at all?" Tilting my head I was so confused, what did he mean? I mean dies he really? She doesn't seem like his type at all, I am so much better, he should ask me out before Bebe.

"WHAT, no I said I was in love with you" "HAHAHAHA, your not serious right? There is  no way in hell you could fuck up that hard, your literally a straight a student." Looking up at him I could see the guilt run in his eyes. "Your not serious, right? Seriously Kyle?" The only response I got was a nod. "AAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, Y-you really f-fucked up this time!" This was gold, she mustn't been palming him for getting that type of response put of him.

"DUDE STOP!" "Well whatcha gonna do about it?" Smirking at him while he looked up at me expectingly, puppy dog eyes that could get me to kill. "No, Kyle your not dragging me into this, you know what?" "What?" Turing around and shutting my eyes I continued "Those can't work on me if I can't see you." I heard a sigh before he asked, "Well at least hear me put?" "Okay.." It wouldn't hurt to see what he thought up. 

"I was thinking you could be my fake boyfriend?" "Haha, no." "But, Stan-" "But, no Kyle just rejected her, it can't that hard." "Well it's kinda hard, I said I was inlove with you then kinda left. She's gonna think I confessed and when school comes and I say "he rejected me" she's gonna 'comfort' me." "Well you shoulda thought that through" still in the same position, not falling for his tricks, yet. 

"Stan please?" "N- no." Fuck, there is no way I can get out of this shot show, I am too much of a simp for this shit. Well he must've realized before I felt the bed creak under his weight, feeling his hand pull mine off my right hand I could see him with him beautifully red hair and shining eyes and his soft lips he always said how important it was to keep your lips nice and healthy, and- "Please Stan?" "I- Uhm Ky- I Uhm."

     No, nope, no way, I literally can't there is nothing in this for me. There wasn't in the beginning. Nu uh no no no no no no no "Uhm fine." FUCK.

Word Count: 863

A/N, Sorry I rewrote it, I felt like I didn't depict Stan well at first, I'll make sure to make chapter three soon.