2)Hong Cafe ☕️

Ever since I have been living with Rihoon I always have to keep my movements calculated. But it wasn't always like this though..there was a time when we used to be like a normal couple..go on dates..hold hands..smile at each other..love each other and most importantly be happy.

It has been two years since we moved to this neighborhood and since then Rihoon has been a regular customer of this cafe. Not because he likes the coffee here , it's because it is close to our apartment..so that i won't go anywhere far..and always go back to him.

Amal : Oh god it is raining so much today I can barely see anything. It's not even afternoon yet and it has started to get dark. I have to hurry.

As soon as the lights at the signal changed to green I started running. I was only three steps away from the cafe and....I slipped. As soon as I hit the ground I couldn't stand up.I just didn't have any more strength in me.I didn't even realized that the lights changed to red, the cars started honking and I was still there..sitting.I looked up , saw people inside the cafe ,cars , some standing on the pavement staring at me in pity..sympathizing..but no one came to help, which made me wonder that if Rihoon was here he would have acted like these strangers and just pass by if he saw me like this.

Thinking about this made me feel even more miserable. All the constant honking, all the people gossiping around me started to make me feel dizzy.I couldn't handle all this even a bit.. Just when I was about to burst in tears I heard a voice..someone running towards me. Even with my blurry vision I can identify the person. Other than Rihoon, he is the only person whom I see almost every other day. Mr Hong Joshua.

Seeing his worried face come closer , made me wonder that  not all strangers are there to watch the drama or maybe some strangers are really far better than people whom we call our own

Seeing his worried face come closer , made me wonder that not all strangers are there to watch the drama or maybe some strangers are really far better than people whom we call our own.

Joshua : Ms Amal are you okay? Please carefully try get up.

I looked at him I saw his lips move but I didn't hear a single word. It felt has if i was trapped in some kind of a maze. I didn't move. I just kept looking at him.

Joshua : Ms Amal can you hear me?

I snapped out of it when he started shaking me in concern.

Amal : Yes...

He helped me stand up and we started moving from there.

Joshua : Were you heading towards my Cafe? 

Amal : hmm..

Joshua: Over the years I have given you so many visiting cards..you could have just called me , I would have the coffee delivered. Anyways let's go in.

It is true that over the years even though we didn't talk much but he saw me without a filter in every condition. Most of the time I had bruises all over me. Looking at him I could sense that he had a lot of questions but he never asked any. He just handed me the ointments, bandages and an extra cup of coffee and a cookie..surprisingly he never charged me for these for the last two years.