Chapter 4

Riley pov
As I watch the nurse slowly walk towards me I start to cry again. This is it. My Jamie is gone forever. As the nurse finally reaches me she pulls me infont of this room and I look inside quickly and I see that it's James, only he isn't awake. "Why are you doing this to me?" I say kind of rudely to the nurse (an: n = nurse)
N- Riley, he's not died
R- WHAT?! He's not dead?!
N- yes, he isn't dead. But there's definetly something wrong with him
R- okay and what is it?
N- it's stage 2 leg cancer...
R- h-he has cancer?!
N- yes. He will have to quit dance in order to have surgery. He will be amputated, and we will do our best to make sure it doesn't return.
R- well can I see him?
N- yes but...
I don't even let the nurse finish I just run inside to my James and hold his hand tightly. My James is going to have to leave is one true passion, dance.

James pov:
All I can see is Riley and I, but I'm still not awake. All of a sudden I can hear the most familiar cry ever, and it's Rileys. As I look at her while I'm dreaming she's not crying, so that means I must be waking up. I slowly am now able to open my eyes, and I slowly open them to a balling Riley holding my hand tightly the same way as when her dad died. I know something's wrong.
J- Riley?! What's wrong I'm okay!
R- James, oh your okay!
Riley hugs me tightly
J- riles, why are we in a hospital?
R- well, there's something wrong.
J- what the hell is it?
R- it's stage 2 leg cancer, and that's what u have
I'm in shock. So I am slowly dying?
J- so what's that mean? Leg surgery, 2 months off dance?
R- yes and no. You'll be amputated. You'll have to quit dance.
All I want to do is cry
J- fuck no. I'm not quiting dance. I don't care!
R-JAMES! If u don't get this surgery then you'll die!

I-I don't know what I'm gonna do now...