0. the trial.

THE STRONGEST AND WEAKNESS.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

IT'S RAINING.

The sky above the tokyo was dark gray, it carry a heavy rain around. Especially at the tokyo metropolitan school. The water pours down on the roof, on the pathways, bushes, and tress.

But.

Only a single droplet made to intrude at the restricted underground of the jujutsu high. It's cold water had touch the cement floor cutting to the deafening silence inside. Yet, if you walk and stroll further deep into the darkness area of the underground. You'll hear ruffles, creaking of woods, breathing, and a shoe creating a contact to a floor of room full of talisman.

"You've finally open your eyes" a familiar voice echoes around the room as you only chuckle at him. "I knew you were awake this whole time" he adds up but that didn't made you look at him.

You hummed, eyes wondering around the room. A two lone cane was the only thing that keep the room bright, your shadow somewhat dance on the wall packed of talisman when a mere breeze was able to graze the candle.

"And yet I'm still alive, why's that....?" And finally your fallen e/c eyes stares at his covered one. "Satoru.." your way of calling his name had his mind reminding of the yesterday events and the past.

What happened?

What happened to Geto?

What happened to you?

Satoru Gojo, the holder of the six eyes and the alone to be the choosen one and be blessed. He leaned on the wooden floor his hands still on his pockets.

"The higher ups—"

"Higherrr Uppsss?" Your mouth was wide ear to ear whilst you laugh at him, as if your degrading him. Your lifeless e/c orbs had gotten it's little spark upon seeing the displeased expression of the gojo.

"Quit playin' around gojo. It was etched to every souls and brains of the jujutsu world that the higher ups want my head serve in the cheapest platter" You leisurely stand up running towards him but a gigantic rope wrapped with talisman restraining your arms and legs. "And i know damn well that you're the only one has guts to interfere with someone's death." You keep on pulling, wanted to launch on him, while you talk some droplets of saliva spatted out from your mouth.

You wouldn't care.

You couldn't.

"And what if iam?" Gojo watch you intently, his gaze piercing like a knife like he was skinning you alive. "What will you do?" He rested his leg over another and propt his elbow on top of it to put his chin on his palm.

You couldn't find your answers to his questions. Your brain couldn't came up with anything. You were tired. Exhausted even.

All you want is a rest.

Forever rest.

But you're here, in front of the strongest shaman who was the last obstacle to achieve your goal.

"Why keep me alive? there's no point." That's all you wanted to say.

With one swift move, your jaw was between his hand, gripping it tightly and made you look at him.

"I'm the one who keep you alive so do what i say" his grip hardened even more to the point that you feel like your jaw was about to break and there's mo air entering your lungs. And after a little while he laugh as he watch you struggle against his arms.

He enjoys it.

He love to see you struggle.

And he wanted to you to ask.

Ask his help.

Like you always did before.

After a while, he let go of you making you slump on the floor catching your breath. You grips on your hands in hatred, you hated that he watch you this weak. You hated it so much that you couldn't feel the blood oozing out from your hands.

"Just end me Satoru. Like How you kill them"