13

13

Addison POV

It has been so fucking tense since Michael found out. If Calum and I were alone, he would make a comment. He would be especially clingy towards me, knowing Calum couldn't do anything.

"Good morning, Addy! A good Saturday this will be!" Ashton cheers, stepping into the kitchen, Michael following.

I just grunt. I am no where near a morning person.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Michael asks.

"I'll tell you right after you tell me where you found the leprechaun under the rainbow," I wittily say.

"God knows you need it," Michael says back.

"Did you not get enough sleep?" Ashton asks.

"It was probably Calum's snores keeping her awake," Michael mumbles. I glare at him.

"Wait, what? I didn't hear you," Ashton asks. Ashton leans in, expecting Michael to repeat it.

"It was nothing," Michael says and shrugs. Thankfully, Ashton doesn't push it. Then, the other two boys come down. Calum secretly smiles at me.

"Good morning, mates. How are you all?" Luke asks.

"I'm fine," I answer, getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Really? Because earlier someone decided to make your breakfast a urinal," Ashton says.

"Well, I'm fine now. It was your obnoxious self that made me so pissy," I say.

"I bet that's what it was." I nod, but skillfully get water on my shirt.

"Well, shit," I say, looking down at it.

"Don't you worry, gorgeous. I'll get you another," Michael offers. He caresses my face for a few seconds before walking up the stairs.

"You know, Ad, I think Mikey has a crush on you," Luke says, winking at me. A very annoyed Calum storms up the stairs.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, ever since Thursday, he's been very cute with you," Ashton comments.

"Huh. I mean, what's not to like?" I kiddingly say.

"Well, there's the-" Ashton starts, but soon, we're shocked to hear a loud crash from upstairs. The three of us run to where the noise was; the same path Michael and Calum just walked.

I get to the door first. I swing it open to see Michael on the ground, holding his cheek. Calum is standing near him, huffing and puffing with rage.

"What the hell happened?" Luke yells.

"This shit punched me!" Michael responds, pointing at Calum.

Oh my God. I caused this.

"What, Cal! Why would you do that?" Ashton asks. I grab Michael's and guide him around the three talking boys. I take him to the bathroom.

As he sits on the toilet, I turn around to start searching for first aid supplies. "Michael, I'm really sorry. Calum-" Michael grabs my hand, spinning me around. He stares at me and smiles.

"You don't have to apologize for Calum. It's not your fault, Addy," He sweetly says.

"If I hadn't been-"

"Addy, it's not your fault. If anything, it's mine. I flirted too much, he told me to back off. It wasn't you."

"It wasn't you, either. He shouldn't have gotten mad. He should trust me enough to know that I'm not going to cheat on him."

"I'm guessing you're mad at him?"

"Oh yeah," I say, as I start dabbing the alcohol on his cheek. "I'm sorry if this stings."

"That's alright. If I can take the punch, I can take the healing," Michael says, causing me to giggle.

"I'm still really sorry, Michael," I apologize again.

"It's okay, I promise you," He says. I smile. Before standing up, I place a gentle kiss on his cheek. (The one Calum hasn't punched.) I start heading out to the hall. "Wait, Addy." I stop and spin around.

"Yes?"

"I'm still not going to tell the boys about you and Calum," He tells me. I thank him with a small smile, then leave. Once I step out of the bathroom, I see Calum in the hall.

"Ads-" Not wanting to talk to him, and not having anywhere else to go, I walk into his room and slam the door shut. "Addy, c'mon let me in," He begs.

"Nope," I say.

"Please?"

"Nope, come back later."

-

About three hours later, there's a knock on my door.

"Hey, it's Michael," I hear. I stand up to open up my door, and when I do, Michael quickly steps in.

"Hi, Mike."

"Hey, Addison. I just came in to check on you. Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Still a bit pissed, but besides that, I'm totally good."

"That's great. Okay, update on Calum. He's decided to give you space until tomorrow. He's going to come back then and start apologizing."

"Has he apologized to you?"

"Yes, he has. And I forgave him. I pushed it too far, Addy."

"Don't say this your fault. He should have known I wasn't doing anything. I'm his girlfriend. And he should have known that you weren't trying to steal his girlfriend. You're best friends! It was his jealous rage, not you," I tell him.

"We mutually agreed that the fault was evenly split between the two of us."

"Whatever. What did you tell Luke and Ashton?"

"That I said something about how attractive Mali was, so Calum punched me."

"Did they ask why I was mad at him? Punching you for his sister's sake would not piss me off," I say. It wouldn't. It would be kind of sweet, in a weird, violent way.

"No, they didn't ask. They didn't ask, we won't mention it."

"Do they realize I'm mad at him?"

"Yeah, I think. I'm not sure they know how to deal with mad girls."

"Ashton has a sister, she's had to have been mad before."

"Yeah, but, you're older. You're our age, it's just harder," Michael explains. I could tell he was carefully wording everything.

"Alright then. I think I'm just going to shower, then stay up here all day. I'm not in the mood to deal with Calum."

"Okay. If you need anything, just text me. I'll bring it up to you," Michael offers.

"Thank you, Michael. Very sweet of you," I say, as I get my shower stuff together.

Michael leaves the room, leaving me to myself and my avoiding ways.

A/N: hi.

UPDATE! I'm listening to Mr. Edward Christopher Sheeran.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx