'~•°ONE°•~'

Chris invited me to his party tonight at 8 and I was preparing for the party when he called, I picked it up

"Chris??"

"Where are you?? There is someone I want you to meet"

I rolled my eyes knowing that he will give me a date again

"Chris how many times have I told you that I am not looking for a date-"

"It's not a date!!!... Just come here okay, bye!" He said and ended the call.

I was confused about what he just told, me, I put my heels on and went to my car.

When I was almost there, Chris called again,

"Chris!!! Seriously!!! I'm almost there!! Just wait okay God!!"

"Okay sorry!!" He said and ended the call.

When I get out off the car, I saw the place was crowded and I felt my heart beat up. I went inside and saw Chris talking to his co-workers which are the marvel actors and actresses, I went to the kitchen but Chris called my name and every eyes are on me.

Hate it when he does that

I rolled my eyes and looked at him and gave him a fake smile, he said excuse to his co-workers and came to me.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n..." He said while walking to me, I rolled my eyes at him

"Do you seriously have to shout my name?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry... Come There's someone I want you to meet"

"If you going to give me again a date I am going to leave this party" I said while following him, I noticed where we're going my heart started pounding cause we are walking to his co-workers and Scarlett Johansson was there.

Shit shit shit she's so hot!!!

"Hey guyss I'm back!!" He said "ohh and Scar this is the girl I told you about... Y/n"

What the what ?!! They've been talking about me????!!!!!!!

"Ohh, hi there!!" Scarlett said while moving close to me, she's a bit taller thatn me..

I was getting nervous but I try my best to give her a friendly smile

"Hi!!.."

"I'm Scarlett.. nice to finally meet" she said with her beautiful smile, she offered a hand to shake and I took it.

"You too..?" I said

"I heard a lot of things about you.." she said and I look at Chris,

"Good things I hope.." I said looking at her and our hands pull apart.

"Don't worry, all good things!!" Chris said.

"I also heard that your a nanny?" She ask, I nod at her.

"Scarlett here is looking for Nanny for her daughter, and I suggested you.."
Chris said.

"Really??!" I said in excite and Scarlett smile at me and nod.

"Yess really.... And I want to talk to you about it" Scarlett said,
Fuck she's to gorgeous

I look at her in suprise, I can't believe!!
I look at Chris and he nod I smiled at him and give him a hug.

"God!! You are the best!!!" I said to him, Chris laughed and Scarlett just smile

"So..... Are we going to talk about it now?? Or..." I ask looking back at Scarlett.