Punishment pt2

Bill's pov:

She was warm on the inside. The tears were flowing from her eyes and falling down the side of her face. She looked so beautiful in pain. She cried and whimpered as I went faster and faster. She put a hand on my chest and tried to push me away. I stayed still. Completely still. I wouldn't let her win this one. I needed the relief.
I needed to let all of my built up anger out and I needed to see her in pain. I wanted to see her face as she realized that she liked it and couldn't resist moaning.

"Bill, please..." She cried again and kept trying to push me.

"Yes, beg Scalett, beg for me." I whispered into her ear as I pulled out my fingers from inside her. But I wouldn't stop there.
I tried to pull off her panties but she held on to them. She curled up her legs so they stuck to her. I tried to move her legs and pull them off, but I couldn't. She wouldn't let me. So I gave up and ripped them to pieces.

"If you keep resisting, you won't have any of your innocence left." I said with an evil smile. The anger kept evolving. More and more anger rose inside me the more she fought back. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Don't move Scarlett! It will hurt more if you do." I shouted as I ripped off her bra, breaking the lock. One of the straps broke off in one side. I threw it onto the floor so it landed beside her ripped panties.
She cried and whimped as I opened her legs with force.

"BILL, PLEASE DON'T!" She shouted and cried and tried to remove my hands from her inner thighs.

"Yes, scream for me Scarlett." I said as I put myself between her legs so she couldn't close them again. I took off my belt and threw it. Then I pulled my pants and underwear down to reveal my dick. Hard as a rock from her crying and screaming.

"No, Bill please." She cried again. But I didn't stop. I didn't let her go. But the fucking whore wouldn't stop wiggling out of my grip.

"Stay still!" I shouted one last time, but she didn't obey me. The anger was getting to my head. It was too much. I couldn't wait any longer.
I grabbed my knife from the desk beside us and grabbed her hand. The confusion on her face was almost funny, until I stabbed it through her hand and into the couch. She screamed louder than ever so it made my ears ring. The blood came running from her hand and onto the couch. But she was still now. She was so focused on the pain in her hand that she didn't try to escape any longer, and I could finally slide my dick inside her.
She was so warm and tight. It made me moan the moment I put it in. I thrusted as hard as I could, putting my whole dick inside her. She whimpered and cried louder every time I thrusted. Maybe it was the movement that hurt her hand or maybe my dick actually hurt her. The thought of both was amazing. I could already feel the anger slowly evaporating.

Scarlett pov:

My hand was throbbing. The metallic smell of the blood made me sick to my stomach. And the pain Bill's giant dick caused deep inside me was sickening. I had always heard that the first time hurt, but not that much. This is too much.

"Bill, please stop, it hurts." I cried out against his long hair. I heard him grunt louder against the sensitive skin on my neck. He didn't listen to me at all. He just needed someone to take all his anger out on. That's all I was to him.
Just a toy.
He kept thrusting his giant dick into me, harder and harder every time. I felt like he broke something inside my stomach even. Could he really go that deep?
The noises he made against my neck made me sick to my stomach. Everything was just too much. I just wanted to disapear. The throbbing pain in my hand, the smell of blood, Bill's moans and groans and the damage his dick caused inside me. It was all too much for me to handle. And suddenly, I just stopped crying. Maybe I accepted my fate or maybe I was just tired of fighting. I let out my last cry as he came inside me and collapsed on top of me, out if breath but satisfied. I didn't move or say a word. Not even a noise. There was no point in it anymore was there? He took everything from me now. What more can he possibly do?
I laid there, staring with empty eyes at the ceiling, hoping and prayong that the pain would just magically disapear.
Bill lifted himself away from me and I heard myself let out a quiet whimper as he took his dick out of me. And then relief. I couldn't feel his touch anymore. Now I didn't have to deal with him inside me.
I looked at my hand, smeared in blood with more blood coming every second. Everything slowly became fuzzy. Small black spots appeared in my vision and I couldn't even see Bill's beautiful face clearly anymore.

"Bill, I don't feel so good." I tried to say while still looking at my hand. I lifted my other hand, shaking like crazy. I placed a finger on my bloody palm, but I couldn't feel it. The pain in my hand was gone. My whole underarm was cold and pale.
But the pain quickly came back with so much more power than before, when Bill ripped the knife out. I let out a deafening scream so Bill had to cover his ears. And then I was gone. Everything around me was gone and I didn't feel a thing.

...