ch 1

"Even if he didn't exist, I would have loved you"

Chapter:-1

Grace felt a weird churning in her stomach, in the middle of a lecture, she ran outside and rushed into the toilet and started to vomit violently.
Grace's best friend, Diana came running towards Grace as she was worried about her, behind her Clara came running towards her.

Diana asked:"Grace, are you okay?" She was huffed as she looked Worriedly at grace.

"I'm okay…" Grace said pitifully, as she continued vomiting. "Did you have your periods this month?..." Asked Clara, their tall and serious friend with a soft tone. "I-i didn't have my periods… " She shook as she thought about the possibility that she was pregnant, her emerald eyes filled with fear as they looked around.

"The school will end soon, don't worry as soon as we get to our apartment, you can do a pregnancy test." Clara spoke with seriousness as this matter was quite serious.
Diana tried her best to look cheerful and made some jokes so grace won't get too depressed.

—-----------

Grace walked into the apartment, looking depressed, clara and diana followed in.

She walked into bathroom and took out the pregnancy test, she bought from the pharmacy below.

She went out after taking the test with tears in her eyes.

Clara was shocked and grace seemed like she would fall any second, she went quickly to support.

Diana looked worriedly at Grace and hugged her as she comforted her.

"What happened, gracey? Why are you crying?"Diana spoke with a soft tone.