35- real life

Max had been thinking about taking Charles out on a date for a while now. It wasn't easy to find time to spend together, with their busy racing schedules, but Max was determined to make this happen. After weeks of planning, he had found the perfect spot, a luxurious restaurant located on the outskirts of the city where they could enjoy each other's company in privacy.

As they walked into the restaurant, Charles was feeling nervous. 'What if some one saw the.'

Max smiled at Charles and took his hand in his own. "I booked the whole restaurant for us tonight," he said with a grin. "So don't worry, no one will see us."

Charles looked at Max in surprise. "The whole restaurant? Wow, you know how to make a statement," he teased, feeling his heart swell with affection.

As they were led to their table, Max couldn't help but feel grateful for this moment. With all their intense training and racing, it was nice to have a relaxed evening. He wanted to talk to Charles about everything they had been through over the past few weeks and reconnect with him on a more personal level.

The restaurant was stunning. It was a modern take on a classic French bistro, with marble floors and a high ceiling. They were seated at a private table in a corner near the window, with candles flickering softly in the background.

"I'm so happy we can finally spend some time together," said Max, looking at Charles affectionately.

As they browsed the menu, their conversation flowed easily. They talked about their races: Max told Charles about the thrilling moment he crossed the finish line in his last race, his heart racing faster than his car, while Charles talked about a near-miss he experienced in the last race. They shared stories, laughing as they reminisced about their favorite moments on and off the track.

The food arrived and they savored every bite while their conversation shifted to something more personal. Max talked about his family, and Charles listened with genuine interest, asking questions and sharing anecdotes about his own.

"I've been thinking about our future," Max said, setting his fork down. "I want to be with you for as long as possible."

Charles' face lit up. "Me too," he said, reaching across the table to take Max's hand.

Max continued, "What do you say we start planning a real vacation after the racing season ends? We can go anywhere you want, just the two of us."

"I love the sound of that," Charles replied in an instant.

As they sipped their wine, they talked about their future plans and aspirations. Max talked about his dream of winning the championship, and Charles listened intently, offering words of encouragement and sharing his own experiences.

Max had a really big chance of winning this season, Charles had good races at the beginning but Ferrari fucked it up with new updates.

Throughout the evening, Max could see the love in Charles' eyes as he looked at him. It reminded him why he fell in love with him in the first place. He reached out and took Charles' hand, gazing deeply into his eyes, and said, "I just want to let you know how much I love you. You mean everything to me, Charles."

Charles' face lit up, and he leaned across the table to kiss Max. It was a soft, sweet kiss that held all the love and devotion they felt for each other.

Max knew that this was a moment he would treasure forever. They had been through so much together, and he felt grateful for their love and for the chance to be together. As they finished their dinner, Max realized that this date had been everything he wanted and more. He knew that as long as he had Charles by his side, anything was possible.

The evening had been perfect. Max and Charles had enjoyed each other's company over a delicious meal, sharing stories and thoughts about everything from racing to their future plans. As they left the restaurant, filled with laughter and good conversation, they walked hand in hand down the quiet street.

The night was pleasantly cool, and their breaths came out in white tendrils as they chatted about the night's events. They walked for a while, not really noticing where they were going; it was enough just to be together.

As they rounded the corner onto their street, Max turned to Charles and grinned. "I'm so happy we were able to have this time together. " he said softly.

"I totally agree," Charles replied, leaning in to kiss Max's hand. "Thank you for planning such an amazing evening."

Max smiled, feeling his heart glow with contentment. He couldn't imagine his life without Charles in it, and he was grateful for every moment they shared. As they neared their building, he couldn't resist pulling Charles closer and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

Charles responded eagerly, leaning in to deepen the kiss. It was a sweet moment, filled with tenderness and love. As they pulled apart, they rested their foreheads together, eyes locked.

"I love you, Charles," Max whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, Max. So much," Charles replied, holding Max tightly.

With a final, lingering hug, they made their way into the building. As they walked up the stairs to their apartment, they knew that no matter what tomorrow held, they'd face it together. As long as they had each other, anything was possible.