♡ Part - 40 ♡

Yoongi's heart raced as he rushed to the basement, where a silhouette lay on the ground

Yoongi's heart raced as he rushed to the basement, where a silhouette lay on the ground. The sight that met his eyes filled him with a mixture of anger and concern. There was Jimin, unconscious and covered in bruises.

Suppressing his fury, Yoongi gently lifted Jimin, his hands trembling slightly with a mixture of emotions. He took in the sight of the injuries, his anger simmering beneath the surface. Controlling himself, he left the basement.

"Hobi, we need to get to the hospital. Bring the car quickly," Yoongi urgently instructed, his voice tense with worry. Hobi wasted no time and swiftly went to fetch the car.

The two of them raced to the hospital, and upon arrival, they informed the doctors about Jimin's condition. The medical team took over, rushing Jimin to the operating room. Yoongi and Hobi's anxiety was palpable as they waited outside, their thoughts consumed by concern.

"Make sure Jungkook and Taehyung know about this. And inform all the family members. They deserve to know," Yoongi directed Hobi, acknowledging the importance of keeping their loved ones informed.

Hobi nodded and immediately contacted Jungkook, relaying the distressing details. In a short span of time, the hospital was filled with concerned family members.

"Where's my son, my Chim? Tell me how's he?" Jin's voice trembled with worry as he approached Yoongi, seeking information.

Tears welled up in Jin's eyes as he gazed at Yoongi, desperate for reassurance. Yoongi's own emotions were a tempest, but he held himself together.

"He's in the operating room, Appa. The doctors are operating on him," he said, his voice a mix of comfort and restraint.

Taehyung's eyes were wide with concern as he pressed for answers.

"Hyung, what happened to Chim? He was okay this morning. And what about the surprise he wanted to give you?" The worry in Tae's voice was evident as he searched for answers in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi understood the need to share the whole truth.

"Hobi, please start from the beginning and explain everything," he requested of Hobi, recognizing the importance of being transparent.

As Hobi recounted the events, the family members listened in shocked silence. The revelation of Jimin's kidnapping and the dangerous ordeal he had endured left them speechless, grappling with disbelief and concern.

Mr and Mrs Min's expressions were a mix of worry, anger, and disappointment. Namjoon and Jin both are also shocked by the information.

"Why didn't you tell us about your work?" Mr Min's voice held frustration as he addressed Yoongi.

"And how could you kidnap him, Yoongi? You've deeply disappointed me," he added his tone a blend of reproach and sadness.

Yoongi's voice carried a hint of regret as he responded.