princess||yeonbin

genre: fluff
yeonjun: a pretty princess, loves soobin to death, very clingy towards soobin, loves when soobin is obsessive and possessive towards him
soobin: a handsome prince, love yeonjun to death, loves when yeonjun is clingy towards him, very obsessive and possessive towards yeonjun
——————————————————
yeonjun's pov:
soobin was gone all day and i was missing him deeply. teh members knew how i was when i was in this state so they didn't even bother to check up and i kinda wish they did because i wanted no NEEDED some type of comfort even if it's not from soobin.

soobin's pov:
i finally got to go home to my lovely boyfriend. i was so excited to see him because i was gone all day and i know he was sad. hopefully he'll be with the members so i can get easy access to him!!

no one's pov:
soobin got home and didn't see his boyfriend,he frowned. "where yeonjun?" soobin asked. all of the members pointed upstairs and soobin practically ran upstairs to their shared room. "hiii my love" soobin said while going towards yeonjun. "SOOBIN" yeonjun shouted before tackling soobin on the bed and kissing him. they kissed and cuddled for hours.
_____________________________________
after 2 hours of kissing and cuddling they decided to go downstairs. "hey guys" soobin said while smiling at the members. "hey wassup soon and yeonjun" the members did. "guess what!!" yeonjun said exited. "what?" the members asked. "soobin is taking me shopping for clothes because i can't fit mine anymore!!" yeonjun said. "that's awesome yeonjun" the members said.
_____________________________________
after a while of shopping, yeonjun and soobin decided to go home. "did you have fun love?" soobin asked. "i had lots of fun babe thank you for taking me out" yeonjun said. "it's the bare minimum love" soobin said. yeonjun's last relationship was very toxic as his ex would only use him for sex and popularity but soobin opened his eyes when he realized how he was being treated. in the end soobin and yeonjun had the greatest relationship of them all and they are now married!!

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed this story as my sister rushed me to finish this (😒) but that's all and i need more requests soon guys but bye bye until next time lemons

Word Count: 386