-

"FREE CHILD? SIGN ME UP!

... LITERALLY, HAND ME THE PAPERS."

"

Clarification, the behaviors in this book are not normal in real life or this book

Clarification, the behaviors in this book are not normal in real life or this book. I'm not justifying it, this is just a piece of fiction for me to experiment and have fun. If this bothers anyone then please do tell me

Behaviors in this book include, Helicopter parents, manipulative parenting, guilt tripping, kidnapping, violence, and others.

there are NO romantic aspects in this story, thats weird. (only ships not involving the MC)

If you experience any of these behaviors irl PLEASE seek help, its not normal nor should it be justified.

Without further-ado lets get started.

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ 🎧

INFO :

MC is biologically around 9ish?? they're body and mind is stuck in time, or unable to age or mature properly, so even if they are older than their body is their mind is still of that of a child and is a child.

They don't have devil fruit powers, however they are a time traveler. Using an advanced watch, found by them in their grandparents attic that unlocked a special ability. which means they can warp throughout the timeline and come in and out. This is not a casual ability, it has a cooldown depending on how far the travel went. (ranges from days to a few months.) This ability is overpowered so if overused or used wrongly it can be very dangerous or risky.

More about the watch is that not just anyone can use it, only a gifted user, or a user that was an ancestor of a devilfruit user can use it. Which means most characters in the one piece timeline are unable to use it since devilfruits are quite rare have only existed for a few hundred years.

MC is very intelligent and precise, only academically or in battle. anything involving more mature topics or social topics is out of their field so they are a bit awkward, and is very endearing and polite to their friends despite their past.

They enjoy more skillful hobbies, such as stargazing and astronomy topics, have learned to knit for more effiency, and also can brew potions. although its more of a easier said then done task

☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

PAST :

MC has a very odd past, They're parents were not fully absent. however their relationship was not the best, same for their two siblings. Traveling in time to rewind their actions definitely impactrd their timeline, so their parents now dislike them and don't enjoy their presence as much as they did. Their home town is very huge, but little people due to the climate there.

Reputation was very important, unfortunately MC was not very endeared there. Being exiled and kicked from there was their last straw, and thats when they used the ability they had with them since birth.

They are way more stable with it now and are better at it, however there was some problems. Which made them go back in-time to many centuries ago. Known as the great pirate era.

Luckily, MC being the knowledgeable child, and reading lots of history books. Knew enough about this world to survive without being completely clueless. Although it didn't even matter because it was normal for children to be unaware about alot of stuff. But it helped them out in the meanwhile.

However, it seems like they gained quite the attention from lots of pirates, curious of this child who knew awfully alot.

           ㅤ         𓈒    ୭ৎ      𝅄    🪡     ۪   ݁   𓈒
PRESENT
ㅤㅤ ۪      𝅄     ꒰  태형  ꒱   ۪   ݁  𝟷𝟷 : 𝟷𝟷   ݁  ۪    ୧

Now, even more than that. Some of these people want them to join them? Well shucks thats awfully nice of them! definitely will not get forcefully adopted. Yup!

Now they're the youngest person sailing on sea. Or as far as we know the youngest. Oops? They honestly just wanted to find a way back home.

Well, now that you know almost everything
leading up to this timeline. lets start!!

 lets start!!

Now who doesn't enjoy familial love for the heart hehhee

Bye ✌️