I. Lady Whistledown.

1813.

In the house the featheringtons.

The mother of the three ladies was in an enthusiastic mood as her daughter are to be setting their foot in the marriage market today.

"tighter." Lady featherington spoke as prudence held the chair infront of her bending over as their maid tightened the corset around her. 

"is she to breath, Mama?" Penelpe concerned for her sister as the corset look rather too tight on her sister. 

"I used to squeeze my waist in an orange and a half when i was prudence's age , your sister shall do the same." their mama said as the maid tightened the corset one last before tying it around her waist.

Far better odds might exist in the house of the widowed vicountest Brigerton.

A shockingly  prolific family noted for it's bounty of the perfectly handsome sons and perfectly beautiful daughters

"ugh, i'm already suffocating." Eloise grunted walking down the stairs along with her sisters.

"i feel like princess." Hyacinth giggled holding her dress in her fists. 

'Is she still not ready yet?" Benedict asked walking towards the stairs.

"she has been readying herself the entire night." Francesca spoke walking towards her brother.

"you mean her entire life." Eloise objected.

"someone's grumpy today?" Dayne walked from behind her cousin brother, wearing a sage green dress with a bow tied just under her bossom, her hair rolled and pinned up beautifully in a bun. "i feel same, Dear sister. Mama, let you sit this season out but I willingly took the risk, I shall face the complications."

"thank god you're here. where is Daphne?" Benedict not wanting her sister to be late at such important event.

"i came from behind you, Benedict. How would i know?" Dyane shrugged not knowing where her lovely cousin sister is.

"Let me call for her." 

"no, Colin wait. ill do it." Benedict stopped Colin from calling for his sister.

"She likes much better than you, Benedict." Colin huffed. 

"who says that?" benedict asked offended by his brother.

"everyone says that."

"ugh!" Eloise pushed past both of them. "DAPHNE! YOU MUST MAKE HASTE!" Eloise yelled silencing everyone, they stood in silence watching her turn around before smiling. "Did you think she heard me?" 

~~~~~

Eloise and Penelope waved a eachother when they saw eachother exiting their houses, A very good friendship between them unlike their mothers.

"Any sign of him yet?" Mama Brigerton asked, Benedict shook his head indicating a no as her shoulders fell in disappointment. "should your brother wish to obeyed as lord Brigerton, he must first act as Lord Bridgerton." she said finally stepping inside the carriage with her daughters as they went off to the venue to be presented infront of the Queen herself. 

~'~'~'~'~'~

"you look beautiful, dear sister." Dayne complimented sitting infront of Daphne. 

Dayne being the daughter of the of the second born Bridgerton, The only child of theirs, Her parents died when she was three months old so she could not see the face of her parents, becoming the only child of the second born Bridgerton, Lord Bridgerton adopted her as his own child, before he left the duty off to his wife.