𝘛𝘌𝘕

3 MONTHS LATER...

ARIANA SANTANANOV 11th 2020HOME

ARIANA SANTANA
NOV 11th 2020
HOME

"He loves me, he loves me not"

I looked at the pictures of Jayda and Von that I had now tapped on my walls.

"This bitch think she gone take my mf man that I planned my life with and get away with it?"

I opened up Instagram and started looking at Von's account from my backup account.

Oh so this nigga had a gender reveal and didn't tell nobody?

Cool.

They having a punk ass little girl, she don't deserve to have a baby by my man.

Destiny came in the house and was looking confused when she entered the bedroom.

"Ariana what the fuck? Why do you have pictures of them hanging up?"

"Shut up talking to me Dess fr. This Nigga ruined my life"

"Baby girl you need to let him go, this isn't healthy. Jayda is about to have a baby and y'all kids gone be sib-"

I quickly grabbed her throat and she looked scared.

"Ariana what are you do-"

"Shut the fuck up. Now I have a plan and if you don't comply , bitch ima kill your ass"

"Let go!"

Destiny got out of my grip and looked at me with an attitude.

"I want to hurt Jayda and doing that, is gonna hurt Von"

"Or how about you just be back with him?"

"I don't want his ass back Destiny, please stop it"

"Yes you do and in the meantime , you need to stop stalking Jayda. U copying everything she do from the hair down to the shoes, it's getting scary"

"Whatever. Are you going to help me do something to her or what?"

"No I am not and I have to go to work"

"Okay babe, have a great day" I smiled.

I followed her down the stairs and pushed her stupid ass.

"Bitch you gone do whatever I say or that's it" I said walking over her body and leaving out.

All this plotting had me hungry.