Cuddling

The morning after their night together , nick woke up trying not to disturb Meredith next to him.  He curled up in her embrace , mer noticed nick curling up to her as she extracted herself more into him. How long have you been awake for? Mer asked sleepily. Not too long , nick answered. Did I wake you? No you didn't , good.

Come here , nick gestured to Meredith , mer got a little closer to him and started cuddling him , she loved being in his arms , last night was really good wasn't it , she spoke suddenly. It really was , nick said smiling , I would love to have another round if your up for it , he said smirking at her , don't mind if I do , she said smirking. She got up kissing him on the lips as she pulled the sheets over them.

They continued to kiss even more passionately, nick grabbed mers hand , holding it tightly as they got out from under the sheets to catch their breath , they smiled into each others eyes as they kissed one another again , they took their final kiss and collapsed onto the bed , that was incredible mer breathed out taking her hand into his , it really was , nick said out of breath , you know you make me really happy , mer said out of nowhere. You make me really happy too ,  nick replied to mer , they both kept. Smiling into each others eyes.

They both started cuddling , mers head laying on his chest listening to his heartbeat , nick stroking her hair .they both fell asleep in each others embrace.