PROLOGUE

"You are going to take every fucking inch, length, and fat of my cock base-deep inside you", Logan grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it back so she could look up at him. "You got that?" He questioned her while casting a stern gaze into her eyes.

"Yes," Precious whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks. His grip on her hair was so tight. She's a virgin, and this isn't how she had imagined her first night to be, especially with her own stepfather.

Logan smacked her face and roared fiercely, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy," Precious cried out with teary eyes.

"Good, now get on your fours, legs spread out for Daddy on the bed", Logan commanded sternly then released his grip on her hair, and she complied.

With humiliation and fear, Precious went up on the bed that was supposed to be shared by her mother and stepfather for the night. How did she get here? She has no idea. It all happened so fast. She never wanted this, not with a man her father's age.

The door opened again, and a handsome man entered with a smirk on his face. "Well done, Dad. What a lovely sight we have here!" the man grinned.

Precious recognizes the voice and turns to see who it is. Her eyes widened when she saw her ex-boyfriend approaching them. She settled back down on the bed and exclaimed, "Diamond?" with a look of shock. "What are you doing here?" She immediately backed up against the headboard, crossed her legs as she drew her knee up to her chest, and wrapped her hands around them, concealing her naked body from the stepfather and son.

Logan Knight her stepfather, and Diamond Knight her ex-boyfriend.

'Are they here to have rounds with her?' The idea of it terrified her, and at this point, Precious regretted not calling off the wedding 20 hours ago.