8.1💚Switch Out The Batteries

by istajmaal, LoadedGunn

Notes:

This is the 2nd part of the last chapter "It's My Pleasure To Introduce You"

Summary:

Harry raises an eyebrow. "Sex dice?"

"Yup," Louis nods. "You know the ones we sell, one die for a body part and the other for an action to perform on that part."

"Isn't that what old married couples buy from you to spice things up?"

Louis frowns and opens his mouth to tell Harry off, but then he catches his absolutely dreamy expression and can only laugh. "Yes dear, we're just like any middle-aged married couple. Except for the fact that we're in our twenties and have a box full of bondage gear under our bed."

Two years after meeting in a sex shop, Harry's just returning to Louis from a month-long tour in the States, and they come up with a wholesome bonding exercise.

Work text:

Louis barely gets out a "How was tour—" before Harry drops to his knees. Okay, it's not entirely unexpected, what with Harry pulling him into the airport bathroom and stationing security on the other side of the door. He's the kind of famous that requires a security guard now, and if that weren't enough to get Louis hard, having Harry kneel casually and press his mouth into his crotch would have sufficed. Also the fact they haven't seen each other in a month, the longest they've been apart since they met two years ago.

"Was nice, lots of fun. Do you wanna talk about it or do you want your dick sucked?"

Louis wants both, to be honest, but his hand is already fluttering down Harry's tan face, pressing down on his full lips. Fuck, he missed him so fucking much. "Whatever you want."

Harry looks up at him with a smile, and unzips his jeans. "I wanna suck your dick. And hear your voice."

"Not like you haven't heard it, you know."

"Not the same," Harry huffs, tugging both his jeans and boxers down to his thighs. "I missed you a fucking lot."

Louis knocks off Harry's stupid hat and buries his hands in his hair. "You talking to me or my dick?"

Instead of clearing it up, Harry kisses the tip of his cock and starts swirling his tongue. Louis's hands tighten in his hair slightly and he sighs for a long moment. Right, his voice. "Well, I had a nice time too. Got a bit bored after, like, a day."

Harry nods for him to go on, but he keeps making it difficult by just licking along his cock like they've got all the time in the world. Or like Louis had any satisfying orgasms while Harry was away, and won't just come on his cheek if he keeps it up for longer than a minute. He figures now is as good a time as any to drop the bomb. "Started a workshop out of the backroom of The Craic. Good money."

"Yeah?" Harry asks, breathing wetly over his cockhead. "Like Zayn's design workshop?"

Louis grabs better hold of his hair, patience growing quite thin from hearing Harry's deep voice. "Not quite. It's a BDSM thing."

Harry actually pulls back and looks up with a frown. Right, okay, this is why Louis didn't tell him in the first place. He sort of had a niggling worry that Harry wouldn't like it, and if he'd been right and Harry had tried to talk him out of it, Louis would have had to remind him that he didn't veto Harry leaving him for a month to go to America, and then they would have fought over Skype and it would've been awful. So Louis just didn't bring it up at all. Harry probably doesn't see the logic in that right now. "You had someone else sub—"