{1}

Jonghyun POV:
I woke up peacefully in my bed the sunlight hitting my face lightly. Or.
At least that's how I'd like to wake up.
I actually woke up to my ear screening in my ear for me to get up. So I did but not after slapping her. She deserved it okay?! As I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth I felt like I was missing something so I decided to
ask Y/N.By yelling at her😀

"Y/N ARE WE DOING ANYTHING TODAY?!" I yelled at her toothpaste still in my mouth.

"YEAH IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU DUMBASS! She screamed at me.
OH SHIT! I hurriedly finished brushing my teeth and ran to get ready. After I put on my uniform I got my bag and put my headphones, phone, things i need for school and of course my scholarship that I am very much proud of.

After I was done admiring it I ran to the kitchen, got a sandwich and ran out of the door.
Today's gonna be a great day!
End of Jonghyun POV

Jonghyun gets to the school gates right on time. He wastes no time in running inside to his classroom. He walls to his teacher and shows her his scholarship. The teacher Mrs Park smiles at him and points to a seat next to window not so far away from the board. He nods and walks to his seat.
On the other side:
Y/N is glaring at her brother. Oh how she whised he didn't have to be here right now! She was too focused glaring at her brother that she didn't notice her best friend Minnie approaching and sitting next to her.

" Hey girl " Minnie smiles at Y/N.Y/N didn't respond since she was busy giving death glares and cursing at her brother. Minnie frowns getting no response and looks over Y/N's shoulder. After she sees Y/N is so focused on Jonghyun she smirked and tapped Y/N in the shoulder getting Y/N's attention.

"Oh hey Minnie when did you get here?" Minnie smirkes at her and leans back in her chair.
"Forget about that but you like him? " Minnie said teasing Y/N.Y/N looked at her confused.
"What who? " Y/N looked around in the classroom until Minnie pointed at Jonghyun. Y/N looked at her with discussed.
"Eww no way Minnie. You're so gross for thinking that I'm in love with my brother yck!" Minnie gasped and stood up.
"You have a brother?!" Minnie yelled. Everyone in the classroom focused their attention on Minnie. Minnie looked around and started to apologize. Y/N signaled her to sit and she did.
"Yeah i do and you don't need to announce it like it's the end of the world Minnie!" "heh sorry Y/Nie!" Minnie said awkwardly. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully then Minnie got an idea.
"How about we go and talk to him? " Y/N agrees and they go to Jonghyun and start talking.
Four boys walk into the classroom and two girls run up to them. One of them named Onew got confused since his classmates weren't guessing over them but we're looking at something in the corner. They decided to check it out so they went closer. One of them named Minho peeked his head in the crowd first and got stunned by what he saw. His mind went blank he just knew he needed that boy. The words slipped from his lips.
"Woah" Was all he said before the others could see what everyone was looking at. They were admiring Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked up and his eyes met Minho's. They stared at each other until Y/N came and interrupted.
"Yah get away from my brother!" All four of them looked at Y/N with disbelief and together they said at the same time.
"What?! Your brother?!"
This is my first story ever so I apologize if it's bad. English isn't my first language so I apologize if there are gramer issues