Chp 1- again

Hi guys. I miss y'all. Anyways,dark Lavish Saints 2 and I have something to say

So I read some books from this writer called julieee and I love the way she adds some lyrics to the beginning of the story so I want to actually do it.

Like inspo so I'm not stealing an idea or anything cause I gave credit for the inspo. So yeh thanks

_______

It had been 2 days since I met Jameson Warner.

My heart fluttered when I saw him that day but I tried to refuse it.

I sat down on the couch looking through some files when there was a doorbell ring and Lana came springing out of her room to open it.

"Lana wait for me"I said opening the door before she could.

It was Daniel.

"Daniel"I said as he landed a kiss on my cheek and I did the same thing.

"Hello, firefly"he said and I smiled.

"Uncle Danny"Lana squealed and he raised her up swinging her around the room.

Daniel had been my close friend since I came to New York.

He was holding a box of chocolates. I watched as Lana took the box of chocolate out of his hand and ran to her room.

"Don't eat too much,princess"I shouted as she ran to her room.

I let Daniel in and we sat on the couch. We kept talking for a while when I heard the doorbell ring again.

I got up to open it and my eyes creased.

"Jameson"I murmured.

"Hello, love.. It's been two days..I miss you"he said as he brushed the strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"You shouldn't be here"I said,my voice clenched.

"Why? You don't want me here"he asked as he ran his hand over my cheek.

A grin tinted across his face highlighting his features.

"I thought I already made that clear, Jameson"I said when I heard Daniel's voice.

"What's going on, firefly?"he said and saw Jameson as he stood beside me.

Jameson towered over him remarkably.

"Who is this?"Jameson asked looking at Daniel.

"My boyfriend"I said,in hope that would make him go away.

I held Daniel's hand and gave him a signal to play along.

"He's nice and kind and cute,cuddly and doesn't take advantage of me"I said trying to be defensive.

"You should get a cat..Per my research,they have the same characteristics"he said and his jaw ticked.

"What are you trying to say?"Daniel said and I stopped him.

"It's fine..Can you go?"I said looking at Daniel and he walked off back to the living room.

"Where's my princess?"Jameson asked.

"She's busy so can you please go"I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not going anywhere, Meadows.. I'm gonna be around for some time...I miss you"he said and left a small kiss on my cheek.

"See you later, queen"he said before I shut the door.

He wasn't going to go...He was going to stay. I'm trying to move on what is he trying to do to me again?