7

Connor stares at the boy, angry at him for what the did to the girls. "Ha! What can a fatty do?! Besides I got a weapon." Said the boy. "So what?" Asked Connor. Connor walked to the boy, making him jolt, looking at Connor before aiming the nail gun, firing.

Spite the nail gun shooting and Connor got many nails in his chest and stomach, Connor wasn't affected, approaching him and by the time Connor was close enough, he was out of ammo and Connor attacked him.

Throwing a punch, Connor knock the boy out. Connor looked at him before turning to the girls.

Connor approach them and untied Utai first, making her hug Connor, but tried to be gentle, to not make the nails in him go deeper in.

"Hey, I'm so sorry for being late..." Connor muttered, hugging Utai. They hug for a hit before letting go and Connor turns and untied Azuma. When free, she turn to the boy. "We need to call the police." Said Azuma. "No...not yet." Said Connor. "What? But--" Azuma was cut off. "I need to ask some questions...its important and personal." Said Connor.

Azuma looked at Connor. "Look, I'll tell you why it is later, but for now, please don't call the police and take Utai home...please." Said Connor. Azuma looked at Connor before sighing. "Fine...but you better tell me what is going on." Said Azuma.

"I promise." Said Connor. Azuma then took Utai's hand and walked to the exit. The two exit the shed and Connor sighs before turning to the boy.

The boy awoke, hanging from chains by his wrists. "Ah...what...what's happening?" Asked the boy. "Your up...good." Said Connor. "W-What are you doing?" Asked the boy.

"I want to ask you some questions...depending in your answer will tell me if I should kill you or not." Said Connor.

Connor turns to the boy, seeing him looking at Connor with sad eyes. "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I wasn't in my right mind! I'm sorry!" Yelled the boy. Connor looked at him before approaching him.

"You attempted to kill my friends, one or them twice and you have the odyssey to ask for forgiveness or begging to not die spite what you did?" Asked Connor.

The boy looked at Connor and down, before seeing a airsoft gun and a peeler. "What...are those for?" Asked the boy. "Torture...cause I want answers and I know you'd lie so I'd use them to make you talk." Said Connor.

The boy looked scared. "Y-Your gonna peel my skin?" The boy muttered. "No...I already did." Said Connor. "W-What?" Asked the boy. Connor points down and the boy looked down to only scream in horror to see that the skin from his chest and stomach was peeled off, revealing the muscles and nerves.

"W-What did you do?!" Yelled the hoy. "I simply removed your skin from your chest and stomach...something I learned in school...apparently with your body that, a single touch would feel like your being burned...I figured it be a good way to get what I want." Said Connor.

Connor walked to him and poked the stomach, making him open his eyes wide and scream in pain. "Huh, the anesthesia must be worn off." Said Connor. Connor then walked to the airsoft gun. "Time to begin...now, tell me what ti want to know and I'll call an ambulance...but keep silent or lie and you get a bullet on your stomach or chest." Said Connor. The boy looked terrified.

"Now...tell me why you target Utai?" Asked Connor. "I-I don't know!" Yelled the boy. Connor looked at him before pulling the trigger, hitting the boy in the stomach, making the boy yell in pain while also foaming from the mouth. "Tell me. The truth." Said Connor. The boy looked at Connor before yelling.

"Kyou! Kyou told us to do it!" Yelled the boy. "Who is Kyou?" Asked Connor. "O-Our leader...he told us to do it...we agreed to it." Said the boy. "Right..." Said Connor. Connor sighs as he lowers the gun.