• 𝟹𝟶 •

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

Another day, another new adventure, I guess.

I look to the side and Pedri is fast asleep, snoring quite loudly. I'm not too sure how I didn't wake up because of that. His hair messed is all ruffled up with his beard is starting to slowly grow out. Hot. Absolutely not Valeria.

I sit up and grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time, 6:23. I'm never an early bird so this is a surprise coming from me.

I carefully get out of bed, attempting to not wake up Pedri even though if I did wake him, I wouldn't care less. My feelings are winning over me which is unfortunate.

I walk over to my closet and grab a casual wear type of clothes and get dressed quietly. After, I grab my phone and leave the house. Luckily, no one is awake currently.

Since there's not much to do, I walk downtown to a nearby cafe and sit down and order a coffee. What a way to start the day.

I browse through my phone, watching videos and checking emails as loads of companies and businesses have been trying to reach out to me and 'test' or 'model' for their brand. Including Springfield, which Pedri is currently in touch with. I'll think about it later.

As I drink my coffee and browse, I receive a text from Pedri. Attachment issues go hard on him.

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
Where are you?

Valeria
IM KIDNAPPED HELP ME

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
Even if you were I wouldn't pay a dime for you

Valeria
asshole

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
So like where are you

Valeria
somewhere idk

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
You know I can just check your location you idiot

Valeria
then wtf was the point of texting me i swear you have some severe attachment issues

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
You're officially uninvited to the Ballon D'or ceremony so you're not allowed in anymore as you're not my plus one anymore

Valeria
fine i'm going for your bestfriend next

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
Okay i'm sorry love you

Valeria
that's more like it

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
Why are you treating me like a dog all of a sudden

Valeria
because you literally act like one...all u do is bark but u don't bite

Pedri🧍‍♂️👀
Wow

Valeria
see you soon!

I put my phone away and start walking back to Pedri and his family. This guy is weird.

Since we're in another country, I'm not too bothered about people approaching me since it's a completely different language and all I know is oui and je m'appelle Valeria. People would probably recognise Pedri quicker than me. I'd get referred to his 'bird' or whatever. Bit misogynistic but we can deal with it.