Wisdom teeth

Leah had just gotten her wisdom teeth out, and she was feeling pretty loopy from the anesthesia. Lotte had agreed to drive her home from the dentist's office, and they were on their way back to Leah's apartment.

"Wow, I feel so weird," Leah said, giggling a little. "Do I look okay?"

Lotte glanced over at her. "You look fine," she said. "Just a little out of it."

"Yeah, I feel like I'm floating," Leah said, closing her eyes.

They drove in silence for a few minutes, and then Leah suddenly jerked forward. "Oh no," she groaned.

"What's wrong?" Lotte asked.

"I think I'm gonna throw up," Leah said, looking panicked.

Lotte quickly pulled over to the side of the road, and Leah stumbled out of the car. She barely made it to the side of the road before she started vomiting.

Lotte rubbed her back gently. "It's okay, Leah," she said. "Just let it all out."

After a few minutes, Leah stopped vomiting and leaned back against the car. "I feel terrible," she said.

"Let's get you back in the car," Lotte said. "We'll be home soon."

Lotte helped Leah back into the car, and they continued driving. Leah was quiet for a few minutes, and then she started to drift off to sleep.

"Leah, stay awake," Lotte said, gently shaking her.

Leah opened her eyes. "I'm trying," she said, "but I'm so tired."

"Just a little longer," Lotte said. "We're almost there."

Leah nodded, and she closed her eyes again. She was asleep before they even pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building.

Lotte helped her inside and made sure she was comfortable before leaving her with alessia.

"Less..?" Leah asked barely awake "yes my girl" Alessia says with a smile on her face "I love you so muc-" before Leah could finish her sentence, she had fallen asleep.

With the biggest smile on her face, Alessia tucks Leah in and snuggles in next to her.
——
So short I'm sorry this was in drafts for agesss!! And it's really bad because of that