••10••

At the end of that day we had Defence Against the Dark Arts, I thought this would be our usual boring class with a boring professor..

"Would anyone like to guess as to what is inside?" Professor Lupin asked.

"That's a boggart, that is" some boy said "Very good Mr. Thomas" Lupin said

The cabinet started thudding louder.

"Now can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows" Hermione said, she appeared from nowhere. "Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape whatever particular person fears the most, thats what makes them so-"

She was cut off by Lupin and said "So terrifying, yes yes yes" The cabinet kept thudding. "Luckily a very simple charm existe to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now"

"Without wands please. After me: Riddikulus" everyone repeated it.

A loud thud made everyone take a step back I was laying on the wall besides Draco and Lila ho seemed very interested in the class.

"A littler louder and very clear. Listen: Riddikulus" They repeats the sentence louder and Draco said.

"This class is ridiculous" Goyle nodded in agreement and I rolled my eyes.

The professor kept explaining, he mention that laughter is what finishes a boggart is laughter, that you need to force it to assume a shape that you find amusing.

He took the same boy who got Lila helped on the woods. "Neville, what frightens you the most?" Lupin asked

Neville mumbled something and he asked for him to repeat it "Professor Snape" he answered and most of the kids laughed.

He explained to Neville and then he opened the cabinet and professor Snape came out of it.

Neville yelled "Riddikulus" and Snape was wearing some odd clothes with a hat, they all laughed and I let out a small chuckle.

We formed a line and Draco and his goons started to push everyone, the professor played some music and the ginger haired boy stepped on the front.

The boggart turned into a immense spider and we heard Rons whimpers, then he conjured the charm and the spider was slipping with roller skater, while the class laughed, a girl passed and then Harry Potter whose fear was a dementor.

Lupin shield him and his fear appeared it was the moon, that was stranger than having a professor as your biggest fear.

As the day finished Lila kept taking about the class and the professor, I was sure someone had a tiny crush.

That day I was really tired so after diner Lila and I went to the common room and lay in the couches, talking while we saw the fire crackle. Later nobody was left in the room just us.

"I'm going to bed, you should go too" Lila said with a smile that transformed into a yawn. I giggled and said.

"I'll go in a minute, night" I said as I watched her go to her room, no one else was there so I decided to put on Dracos sweatshirt to keep me warm along with the fire.

His smell mixed with burned wood was heaven.

My eyelids started getting heavier and heavier and before I knew it, I was asleep on the couches.

My hair falling in my face as I entered a profound sleep.

Later I felt a cold hand putting a white strand of hair behind my ear, I tried to open my eyes but I was too tired to do it.

I hear some muffled words and felt how some arms wrapped my body on their arms, as they carried me to a dorm.

They opened my door and gently placed me on my bed while opening the sheets for me to get snuggled up in them.