Ridiculous

Bruce:
"Hey Vance!" I smile and rush up to him. "Hey," he responds, concentrated on his game of pinball.

"Wanna hang out?" I ask. "After this game, sure," he quickly says, glancing from me back to the game.

"Yes!" He loudly shouts as he beats his high score. "Good job," I smile, grabbing his hand. "Lets go," he says, dragging me out of the store.

We arrive at the park. I sit directly down on a small bench. "Well? Sit down," I tell Vance.

He sits Down next to me. "I love you," I chuckle, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear. "Love you to," he mumbles, slightly embarrassed.

We watch the sun set in peace. "Lets go," I smile, "to my place, my parents are out of state."

I hold his hand firmly in mine. We walk down the street, chatting. "How much do you want to bet that Griffin and Billy will get together," he chuckles. "10 dollars," I respond with a smuggler grin. "Bet," he chuckles, kissing my cheek.

We arrive at my house. I grab my spare key and unlock the door. "Come on!" I brightly smile, pulling him inside.

He chuckles as I drag me up to my room. I sit down and turns on the TV. "Lets watch a movie," I smile, pulling him next to me.

I turn on a movie, allowing Vance to cling to me. "I love you," I smile, kissing his face.
"Your so cute it's ridiculous," Vance grumbles, tightening his grip around me. I chuckle and softly pet his head.