Prey

I walked into a new club, this one was called 'Scarlett's happy place', it's a club filled with straight guys that want to watch woman strip because they can't actually get someone to sleep with them like every other one.

Anyways, I eat anyone I get a chance with, last time it was this new girl named Violet Megal, I got her from a bar called 'Cherry Bomb'. She was very hot but she never stayed knocked out so I had to eat her alive.
It took about a month and a half to finish all of her.

I see this guy in a suit sitting by himself at the bar.
"Hello, would you mind if I sit next to you?" I ask.
"Don't care.." The man replied.
I sit next to him and I order two blood marys.
When I got them I asked the guy next to me, "If you aren't allergic to anything in here then you can take this one."
I slide the second bottle closer to him then I started drinking the first Bloody Mary.
After a minute of him doing nothing he started drinking the Bloody Mary.
After 15 minutes he said, "Don't fucking think about spiking my drink." He got up and walked to the restroom before I could respond.
I chuckle and I put a pill in mine then I let it dissolve.
After it dissolves I switch our drinks.
I drink his Bloody Mary.

He comes back after 6 minutes. He looked at me cautiously then sigh and sat down.
"What do you want, why haven't you left yet?"

"Well I don't want someone to take a pretty boy like you from my chances!" I say with a flirty tone.

He blushes, "Haha. Very funny." He responded sarcastically.
He drinks from the Bloody Mary that I spiked.
After a few minutes he starts getting tipsy.
"You fucker spiked it didn't you?!" He said weakly.
He collapses into my arms.