Body Check Up.

-495 words.

Sergeant Karla Ramirez had faced fierce battles, navigated intricate tactics, and stood her ground in the most challenging of situations

Sergeant Karla Ramirez had faced fierce battles, navigated intricate tactics, and stood her ground in the most challenging of situations. Yet, there was one little thing that sent her heart racing faster than anything: the monthly body check up. It wasn't the medical procedures that made her uneasy, but rather the memory of an unforgettable encounter.

Dr. Anderson is a diligent medical officer responsible for the check ups, was known for his methodical approach. He kept an unwavering schedule, and the soldiers had grown to the rhythm of their routine examinations. However, on a fateful morning, a series of events unfolded that would forever alter the dynamic.

The night before the check up, she stayed up late, reviewing tactical reports, feeling fatigued she accidentally went back to sleep after she stopped her alarm, making her an hour late

She rushed through her morning routine, throwing on her uniform and grabbing her medical records. Panicked, she dashed down the hallway to the medical bay, skidding into the room.

"Ramirez, you forgot your immunization records" he said while he looked at the documents she clumsily brought. "Shit" was the only thing she said putting her hands on her face trying to calm the stress she have been carrying on her back "it's okay, i will just see if i have a copy" He said while walking towards the door . "you can start to undress so we can save some time" The Dr said before he opened the door.

With barely a moment to spare, she started to get undress, she was only on her underwear trying to take off her black shirt when the door creaked open.

Startled, Ramírez glanced toward the entrance and her eyes widened in horror. Simon "ghost" Riley, known for his punctuality and his little patience, stood in the doorway, confusion etched across his face. His eyes slowly running through your body, after they met yours in a mortifying moment of realization.

Flustered, Ghost mumbled, "I'm sorry, I thought it was my turn next."

As if time had slowed down, Ramirez scrambled to cover herself with the medical files on the table, her face aflame with embarrassment. Ghost tried his best to maintain his professionalism, and even though he had his balaclava you could notice his flustered look.

After the incident, the medical check up was never the same, every time ghost stand behind you you'll sense his gaze lingering upon you. Though you can't see his face, the energy in the air tells the intrigue and fascination, as if our worlds have momentarily converged, the desire he had to understand you, feel you, to catch a glimpse of your essence, is clearly palpable.

-vere's room: HEYY YALL IM NEW IN THIS SHI, ENGLISH IS NOT MI FIRST LANGUAGE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES BUT OMG IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST (EVEN SMUTS) FEEL FREE CUZ IM FEELING SILLY AND I WANT TO PLEASE YALL HEHE besos y abrazos amores. ‼️💗