seventeen. the concert

017

017.    the concert

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE TWO TEENS LAID IN MICHELLE'S BED, Fallon was laid on Michelle's thighs, the girl playing with her light hair. The two had been in attached to each other ever since the day they went to Ms De Brun's house. And in all honesty, Michelle was extremely clingy. 

Michelle wanted to be with the girl practically 24/7. Even though they spend most of their time together before, they seemed to have been spending every day together. Plus, Michelle wasn't one to hide her affection towards Fallon. She was very open about it. Almost too open.

Even with Michelle's openness about the two, their group of friends thought nothing of it. They just thought it was Michelle and Fallon, well, being Michelle and Fallon.

Fallon picked up her hand and began to play with her fingers. "Chel. Do you think we should tell the others about this?" She asked and glanced to the side to see her. "Fuck yeah, but it can't get more obvious that what I did yesterday." The brunette chuckled, referring to the fact that she kissed her in front of the whole group.

Fallon hummed. "Aye, it can't really."

The two girls soon joined their friends at the Quinn's house. Where they sat down on the cramped sofa, Fallon being crushed by Michelle and Clare from both sides. They watched the TV as Sarah was attempting to dry her tan and Joe ranted about how inappropriate TV is nowadays. 

Gerry walked in through the door and turned to them. "Come on, girls, time to hit the road here. You've been roped into going too then son?" The man asked James. "Roped in. Hardly. He's riding Gary Barlow." Michelle scoffed.

"I am not. I just respect him as a songwriter, that's all," James softly spoke. "Aye, dead on, James, so you do." Fallon retorted as Clare scoffed besides her.

"Will we need our passports, Gerry?" Orla asked the man. "For Belfast? I don't think so, love," He shook his head. "Belfast?" Joe turned around in disbelief. "Are we not a bit early, Daddy?" Erin looked up at her father. "It's a two hours drive with traffic, love."

"This thing's in Belfast!"

"It's eight hours till the doors open," Erin told him as she ignored her Granda. "I know. We're cutting it fine."

"Belfast?" Joe fumed at his son-in-law. "Why don't you just sell the wains into white slavery and be done with it?"

Joe and Mary bickered back and forth as he protested against the idea of them all going to Belfast for the concert. Luckily, Mary seemed to side with the teens for once, that's until a news reader concluded her report.

"... And, finally, panic at Belfast zoo today when a polar bear escaped from it's enclosure, the RUC have launched a widespread search, and have warned residents in the local area to be cautious."