Chapter 5

Oh.my.gosh.
I just went back and read my first story and I was cringing so bad. I realized how bad my grammar was but it seems to be popular. Thank you for all the support on all my story btw! Love you guys!
TW Warning : scars, abuse, toxic parenting, blood. Let me know if I miss anything.

Karl POV
I woke up the next morning before Sapnap and Quackity. I look at what I was holding onto and realized I was holding onto their shirts. I felt my face turning red and let go. I got up to start cooking breakfast for everyone. I made waffles, and bacons and was just waiting for everything to cook when I hear someone fall down. "Are you okay?" "Oh yeah sorry, I wasn't quiet awake and I tripped over the couch. I'm awake now though." I start laughing and then I see Quackity shift and wake up. "What's that smell? It smells slightly burnt." "HONK! THE FOOD NOOOOO!" I rush into the kitchen again and grab the waffles and bacon. It's still edible so I put it on plates and bring it to the living room. Sapnap smile and Quackity still laying down, reaches as far as he could and tries getting a waffle while laying down. "Your 5'8" a$$ can't reach that." "I'M LIKE 2 INCHES SHORTER THAN YOU!" I laugh and throw a waffle at him. "Thanks."

Sapnap POV
I grab a waffle and slap 2 pieces of bacon inside. I realized Karl's sleeves had rolled up and his cuts were showing. They were kind of cool, I liked then. "Hey are you guys going in the studio today?" "Yeah! Hey can you ask Dream to see if you guys want to come to our shooting?" "Oh yeah, Dream has been a few times, I just realized that, he visited George a few time." "Of course" Me and Karl say that at the same time. Quackity finally sat up and leans on me still eating his waffle. Karl smiles and takes a picture but motions for me not to say anything. I give him a thumbs up and snicker a bit. "Uh... Quackity I need to go to my dad's." At this moment, Quackity sits up so fast and looks at him. "Why!?" "Cause... I need to get everything and try and move out." Quackity looked nervous and starts picking at his food. "Let's go." "Alright." "Wait, what am I supposed to do?" "We're going to head to the studio after so just come along." We finish eating and clean up and then get in the car. Quackity drives to Karl house in complete silence. I don't think I've ever heard him this quiet before. We must have arrived to his house because Quackity looked even more tense. Karl grabs his shoulder and then gets out and goes in. I hear some noises inside the house and something breaking. "What...the fu#k.." "His dad, he abuses him and won't let him leave." I jump when I hear a scream and I look at Quackity. We both immediately get out and rush into the house. When we get in, I think we both turned pale white. Karl was on the ground with blood running down his face and glass all over the place.

Quackity POV
Sapnap looked so scared and I didn't blame him. Karl was covered in blood and had blood all around him. He's dad was standing in front of him with a beer bottle in hand yelling at him. I walk outside and call the police. I hear Sapnap yelling and contact, like Sapnap being hit. "GET BACK YOU FU#KING B!TCH!" "YOUR FU#KING GAY NOW?! YOUR SUCH A FU#KING MISTAKE." I recorded Karl's dad and held it for when the police showed up. I immediately rush in and see Sapnap standing with cuts on his face covering Karl. I try going over but Sapnap motions the ground. I noticed so much glass and blood. Then I see a first aid kit by the door. I also here the sirens of the police and so many cops show up. Sapnap sits down and grabs Karl and takes him over the police. "Take him the ambulance." Sapnap nods winching a bit in which I see Karl's dad being arrested but not without fighting. I rush over to Sapnap and Karl. Karl looked like sh!t, his face has so many cuts and there was so much blood. They loaded Karl into the ambulance and Sapnap was also put in the back. "Wait, can I please come with you guys?" "Are you family, or in a relationship with either of these two?" I pause for a second and nod. "Alright hop in." I get in and grab Karl and Sapnap's hand. "How are you?" "Umm, in pain a bit but feeling better now." "I'm so sorry I didn't help." I felt tears going into my eyes. "I couldn't do anything. For years I've been trying to help Karl. I fail though but the minute you come save him..." "Hey, no, you saved him. If you didn't call the police, who knows what would have happened." "Stop sounding so worried I'm not dead yet." I jumped a bit. "HOLY CR@P, I thought you were not conscious." "I gained it a few minutes after getting in. I heard the part where you tried getting in to." I look to the floor. "Oh I was just trying to get to you guys." He smiles. "I'm going to sleep, I'm a little tired." We all start laughing and we let Karl rest.

A/N : little bit of drama for you guys :]. Be worried, Karl's dad may or may not come back. 😰
Word Count : 1051
Any suggestions can be given of how my stories could be better for me next story. I don't wanna change the story halfway though so I will apply the advice on the next story.
Bye :D