chapter 6: the truth comes out

dabi's pov"
i didnt even let him finish the question, i just jumped forward and hugged him, he was my only emotional support system and i needed to hug someone, even if it was the reason why i was crying.

after a couple seconds i felt a pair of arms wrap around me protectively and a head land apon my own, that may have relaxed me a little bit but it still didnt stop me from crying my already bloody eyes out, it ran down mt face and stained the birds yellow jacket red.

the only thing i do know is i eventualy passed out from exaustion in keigo's arms and he held me until i wake up wich might be the best thing that's ever gonna happen to me unless i date kei witch i dont think'll happen anytime soon. when i fianlly woke up i saw the very worryed expression of one keigo takami, i very much understood why he would be concerned but he didnt have to stay with me the entire time, not that i was complaining but still i didnt want to be a burden.

as soon as i started blinking my eyes to reajust them and i finally could see again i heard a voice talk.

keigo......

"are you okay!!? you ran out of the party, what happenned, what hurt you!!!??" he talk yelled.

when he said that i just snapped, all the anger i had bublling up inside me exploded in to me yelling at keigo.

"YOU! you are what hurt me, it hurt so much to see you kissing someone else!!!!" i screamed my voice full of hurt and hatred "but why!?" keigo yelled back "why would you care who i made out with!?" after i heard that i snapped agsin like twigs under an ax " BECAUSE, I WISH THAT WAS ME!!!!???" i yelled, new tears now rolling down my face.

i let out a sob as i realized what i said, as soon as i comprehended what i said i started to run, run from everything in life, all my problems, and by problem i meant my love for keigo takami......