Chapter 1 (First day of school)

Note: I couldn't hold back anymore- :,D

💖Sarvente💖

💖I run to school, trying to get there as fast as possible, I wanted to see if I could make some friends before school started! After all, it was my first day at high school, I was gonna be a freshmen! I wanted to make sure that I had plenty of friends so I could have a lot of company while being here, it's gonna be an amazing year! I finally make it there after awhile, and man it was huge! I can tell that I'm gonna be able to make so many friends here! I see so many other students around me, I approach a group of girls, I hope the'll like me!
"Hello there! I'm sarvente! You can just call me sarv for short! I-"

"Umm...are you new here?"

💖Oh right! I forgot to mention, I got into this high school a week after it started! So that's why I'm probably not a familiar face to these girls!
"Yeah! It's such a privilege to be here! Do you think we can be frie-"

"Listen girly, we don't wanna be or even see you as a friend, so get lost."

💖They walk away...well...it's okay! I have plenty more people around me to talk to! I walk over to another group of girls, they all looked really pretty and very wealthy! Isn't that just great for them!
"Hello there! I'm new! My names Sarvente! But you can just call me Sarv for short! Would you like to become friends?"
They laugh and giggle at me...

"Be friends? With you? Yeah no, I'd rather be friends with a rat then a freak that looks like ice cream!"

💖They all laugh at me again...
"B-but surely we could-"

"Did you not hear what I said? I said no neat freak! Now stay out of our way, or we might just make you our next target, now go fuck yourself!"

💖They slowly start to walk away
"O-okay then...let me know if you change your mind! Hehe...oh..."
Well...it's a rough start...but I'm sure things will brighten up soon! I check my phone, it's almost time for me to head to classes, I better get my schedule from orientation, I make my way thru the doors and to the office.
"Hello? I need my schedule."

"Hmm? Oh yes, tell me what's your name sweety."

💖"It's sarvente."

"Alrighty then!"
💖She looked thru some papers
"Sarvente...sarvente...ahh! Here you are!"
💖She hands me the paper.

💖"Thank you!"
At least some of the teachers here are nice! I check my schedule, it looks like my home room will be...Mr.D! Okay and it's room...345, okay! Uhh...we're is that? I start walking thru the halls, looking for the room so I can get to class early, or at least so I can know we're it is in this big building... I run around the school looking for my room, still not being able to find it. I start to feel stressed out, I don't wanna be late for my first day! I continue to run around, until I finally found it! It took awhile but I'm finally here! Thank goodness... I see the other students making there way here, I see that group of girls again...it was the one who told me to umm...F off... I let everyone go in before me, sense I don't know we're my assigned seat will be, after everyone stepped inside I went in. The teacher saw me and signaled me to come to him.

"What's your name?"

💖"Its sarvente sir."

💖He faces the class now, who were all in there seats.

"We have a new student joining us today, meet sarvente."

💖He then turns back to me.

"You can sit next to him in the back corner."

💖I turn towards the back corner we're he was pointing, I headed over and sat down. The person next to me had fluffy looking smoke gray hair, he was really tall for what it looked like, he had his head down. Maybe I can be friends with him! This time I'm not backing away!

"Alright class, you all have a bit of time to chat before going to your first classes."

💖Perfect! I turn to the person next to me.
"Hello! I'm sarvente! What your name?"
He didn't answer, I knew he wasn't asleep sense he moved a bit.
"Come on! I wanna know your name!"
I then noticed people around whispering things like.

"Do you think she'll get the hint?"
"Dose she know who she's talking to?"
"Oh boy..."

💖I guess he's not a good kid, well to bad then!
"Come on! Talk to me!"
Still no answer, I guess ima have to be a little more annoying, I poke his arm. He turns to me with an annoyed look on his face. Everyone around us looked surprised, I guess poking peoples "crime".

"Don't touch me."

💖He said it in a annoyed threatening tone, he looked mad now, I'm not scared!
"There we go! At least your talking to me now!"

"What do you want?"

💖"I want to get to know you! Sense we sit together I wanted to see if we could be friends!"

"What makes you think we could ever be friends?"

💖"I don't know, but it's possible!"

"It really isn't."

💖"Well im going to make it my mission to make possible!"

💖He sat up all the way, man he was tall!

"Well it's not going to happen..."

💖"Well than I'll make it happen! So please just tell me about yourself! I wanna be able to get to know you more!

"Well I don't wanna know you..."

💖He turned around again, he's so stubborn, I'm gonna get to know him, weather he likes it or not! I was about to poke him again but before I could the bell rang, I guess I'll have to try later, he left quickly. I guess he's just trying to get the day over with. I'll see if me and him meet in my next few classes!

                       —to be continued—