Chapter 4(Pussy...)

Notes: If some of you get confused by how sarv acts in this chapter, it's how she's like when she's not pretending to be nice, when she's mad, and how she acts how she actually dose in the original, the picture explains it a bit.

                              💖Sarvente💖

After home room, I started going to my next class, and then the next...and the...next, you get the point. In each of these classes I just don't feel well, having to learn without a buddy there is hard! If only if Ruv was in some of my classes with me... then things would be so much better! I wouldn't feel so alone... if he was here, even if he doesn't consider me as his friend...it would still be better than nobody being with me at all. I feel sad when I think about me and his friendship...if you can even call it that... I don't even know if I'm that capable of convincing him to be my friend. He hates me, he's annoyed by me...am I actually this pathetic for still trying...? No! Stop thinking about that! You will be friends with him whether he likes it or not! You cannot give up Sarvente!

🔹Ruv🔹

Being here makes me sick...but it's the only way I can get an actual education. The worst part is her...she always comes by like we're already friends, just who dose she think she is? She must be some big fucking idiot if she really thinks she can become friends with someone like me. Yet she still try's regardless, it's just pathetic and sad to even look at. When will she get that me and her will never become friends. If she keeps trying like this then she won't even achieve anything, and that's just sad. Not like she's even excepting the fact, she just keeps pushing, like that will get her anywhere in life...

💖Sarvente💖

I had to run to classes most of the day, it was exhausting, being in high school is hard! Especially when being a freshmen for what it feels like. People kept tripping me, teasing me, talking behind my back... saying things like:

"She's really enthusiastic for a freshmen...

"Wow she's a real big chatter mouth!"

"Oops! I didn't see you shorty, try not to get in my way next time."

I'm actually...starting to loose it, that hasn't happened in a long while, mostly to avoid conflict between someone and me... I just...can't handle all this pressure, it's starting to irritate me. I really thought today was going to be a good day...but in the end it's just a sad depressing hole of torcher. Why did I think this was even a good idea, I can survive without friends or going to highschool, but at the same time I need to keep my head up! If I don't...I might just un bottle my emotions on somebody... That never ends well, they either end up hurt mentally or physically, or even both if I was really that mad... I just really hope that doesn't happen to anybody...especially Ruv...

After awhile, it was time for lunch, I head to the cafeteria, hoping it was something good. It was thankfully, it was pizza! That should cheer me up! Right...? Right! When getting in line, I get shoved by someone, they turn to look at me after they did.

"Move short stack."

My eye twitch's slightly, and I take a big deep breath before calming down and just excepting this. If I really wanted to, I could grab the back of the guys hair, and pull him behind me, but I just want to get the day over with right now and not get into any sort of conflict. I really wonder how ruv is doing, I hope he's doing better than me at least, but it would be concerning if he wasn't, I'm guessing he would try to get into a-

"FIGHT! THERES A FIGHT IN THE HALLWAY!"

Someone said loudly, which startled me, I then quickly eat my food and head over, wanting to see what the situation was, maybe I could help sort it out! But I got nudged and shoved a lot on my way over, as a crowd started to form. It irritated me more, just being ran over by everyone, but...ITS FINE...it's just...Fine. I then push my way through the crowed and finally see who the two fighting were, it was...Ruv and another guy, a senior I think. Ruv didn't look happy one bit...