Chapter 1

Author/narrator of blind hearted money is Ang3l..K!tty
Artist of blind hearted money nobody
Chapter 1
The good morning money blue

It was a beautiful summer morning and you were sleeping like always you were sleeping for a good 6-7 hours or minutes. *ring ring*.... *ring ring ring* you were woken up to your phone ringing you got out of your bed Reader/Y: "Ugh...*you yawned* who could be calling at this time of morning jeez." You went to check your phone to see who and what is calling you then looked at your phone and it was him Wally, Wally Darling hewas your very rich best friend (the way you both meet each other when you was walking down the street you bumped into him and that's how your friendship and you knew he obsessed with money deeply started anyways also not canon). You pick up your phone and answered it Reader/Y: "Wally why the f*ck are you calling me this morning early please let me sleep I need my beauty sleep like for real though" Wally: "I'm not sorry for calling this early but anyways I was calling you to see if we can meet up somewhere?" Wally asked shyly. You were in disbelief that he's was calling this very very early morning you wanted to scream at him but you didn't you didn't have a cold heart to do that. You both made a agreement to see each other at the park. you eventually started to get ready then you left your house make your way the park. Your were thinking to yourself why did he wanted to randomly wanted to hang out with you or is he on drugs high? Who knows probably he might be that crazy sometimes no you changed your mind on that he might or possibly be crazy af you had a lot of thoughts going through your brain right now. You finally got the park you was looking around for Wally but you didn't see him you was kinda stubborn because of it you know he plays a lot of pranks on you you randomly started to walk around the park looking for him you getting tried of looking for him you decided to sit at a bench for a little while. *few/3-4 minutes pass* at that you got started walking again the your blind ass finally saw him looking for you started to walk up to him he finally See's you agreed on sitting somewhere you both sat near a big ass lake. Wally was the one who started up the conversation first. Wally: "So uhm... what have you been up to recently??" You turned your head to look at him reader/Y: "nothing much actually just dealing with my life stuff like that uh what about you?" You softly spoke Wally the starts speaking Wally: "well that's good I'm probably much better than you of course. " Wally starts flexing about how his life was much much way better than yours. You didn't care and felt hurt a little but as Wally was still talking about his life you to zone out for no reason. Wally finally see's you zoned out he did dramatic gasp he slightly pushes you, you then cut back to life from his weak ass push you turned your head to him mad confused Wally starts speaking again Wally: "DID YOU REALLY ZONED OUT ON ME  REALLY..!?" you started to speak finally Reader/Y: "damn sorry my bad and you didn't have to scream in ear you short ass midget" he was offended that you called him a "short ass midget" Reader/Y: "jeez sorry I guess but anyways why are we here why did you invited to the park hm?" Wally looked away from embarrassment "Wally: "W-well I- i just wanted to hang with you that's all we are very close friends so why can't we?"

Blind hearted money (ML Wally x Reader/Y/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें