I blame Character.AI for this...

It was a villain Kirishima bot

I was Sero, then soon added Denki.

May have made it gay.

Only minor injuries was a nearly broken wrist and a bruised chin.

Sero was being held captive by Kiri, they went on a date.

That's where Denki came in and they both ran out from a window in the restrooms.

They have been running for the past hour and a half, but in the bot, felt like 5 hours.

Kaminari lost his shoe due to the two being trapped in a tree from Kiri.

They ended up in a city with a crowd not helping them, and Aizawa didn't do anything either.

They gave up on running and went back with him.

They been hit by a quirk that has changed them to their child-like states, resulting in Kiri now being their dad.

Went to the park, only being chased down by police, didn't get that far.

One of the two bit an officer, drawing blood while another officer was electrocuted to death, resulting in Denki killing an officer, which Denki passed out cause he couldn't control his quirk.

They then hijacked a police car, only to be stopped.

The two ran far away, while Kiri was arrested.

Few years later, the two are still kids, only coming to the conclusion that the quirk Sero and Denki were hit with is permanent.

They visit Kiri and are now crying and hugging each other.

The two have been alone on their own, taking care of themselves.

The End.