bookworms

The bust streets fills in the noise, another pleasant day for Jisung. He normally wouldn't go out at this kind of hour but he had to, he just got the courage to buy yet again another book from the local library.

His hands were stuffed in his pants pockets, he had worn his headphones on. He walked his way through the road, vibing to the tune of the music.

He stopped his tracks as he almost walked passed the library, he walked in already eyeing the shelf on the right.

Believe it or not, Jisung lived for fictional characters. He just found them so much better than people in real life.

Pretty much a safe choice if you ask me, but it set his standards maybe a bit too high.

He, himself have never found a proper fit relationship but he belive in hopeless romantic. Sure he doesn't know that much about it but he'd die for someone to like him.

Scanning through the books of romance placed perfectly on the steep shelf, he had found it.

The one book that he's been recommend by one of his friends, but that wasn't quite enough for his liking.

He grabbed another book that he took interest of while he was looking through the piles of books, and when he was satisfied he walked himself to the cash register.

Placing the book on the small conveyor belt, readying the money from his wallet.

The librarian took a hold on one of the books he had picked out, and it seemed like he was reading out the title in his mind.

"This book is poorly written, I dont recommend it personally"

The handsome guy spoke out loud, "you should read that other one that's on the shelf near the reading area, it has somewhat similar plot line but is written so much better" he pointed at the shelf farther down the hall.

Jisung the guy he is, nodded taking the other's recommendation. I mean he's the librarian right? He knows what's good and bad.

He came back to the cashier place after a good while, "Thank you uh.. Lee Minho?" He looked at the small name tag clipped on the taller's shirt.

"It's my pleasure to help, thank you also" Minho smiled at him, handing the small bag to the other.

"Come again!" Jisung heared him say as he pushed open the door of the library.

Oh he would definitely come again, he knew it himself. But first, he had to get home.

______________________________________________

"Jisung where did you put the– why are you so dressed up?"

His roommate chimed in as he was putting on his converse, "None of your business, Lix" he replied shortly and finishes up tying his shoe.

"Going somewhere?"

"Duhh ofcourse I am, im heading to the library"

The younger could only furrow his brows, not used to the older's strange behavior "You don't go out at this hour, did something happen?" He asked.

"What?, no"

Jisung got a hold of his tote bag and headphones and was about to go out "Don't be scared to open up to me, okay?" Felix says, crossing his hands together. "Lix im fine, don't worry about me" the younger could only give him a smile back and watched as he left their apartment.

Busy streets, that's what Seoul always has been. he had wondered if the man he met a few days ago would be there again.

Why?, Well he doesn't fully know either.