Chapter Three

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsash

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 24Chicago, IL — September 12, 20215:43 p

Chicago, IL — September 12, 2021
5:43 p.m
_________________

I walked through the door to Zhuri's house and was met with the aroma of something sweet, pastries of some sort. I came in seeing her in the kitchen baking something and dropped my bags walking over to her.

"Hey." I leaned up against the counter and she quickly glanced back at me and then resumed what she was doing.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"Well first, let me start with apologizing for what I said earlier. I wasn't thinking Z, you know I know that was the hardest thing for you. I was with you throughout it all" She nodded.

"I know, its fine. Just be more mindful of what you say, please?"

"I will." I looked down and then back up.

"You wanna go to this party with me later that Durk having at his crib?"

"You know parties aren't my thing."

"It'd be good for you. You never get out, have fun you know?" She turned around facing it.

"Might be fun huh?"

"I think so." I smiled.

"What time is it?"

"Oh well his manager was supposed to text me." Just as I said that I got a text from an unsaved number, this might be him. It had an address and a time.I texted back asking could my sister come he said it was fine .

"It starts at Nine and it's somewhere in o'block so we should be leaving here at Seven if we want to make it on time."

"Damn, it's already Six. Let me finish this up and then I'll start getting ready."

"Cool." I pulled my hair out of the tight bun id put it in and headed back to my room. I opened up my closet scanning over what I wanted to wear.